+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Manga ending (spoilers)

Newbie Thess is off to a good start Thess's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga ending (spoilers)

This is how the manga ends for the Hellsing characters which would be presumably used in the OVA for their ending:

1) Walter C. Dornez: He betrays Hellsing to become a vampire, he has been doing it for a while, he doesn't side with the Nazis, he just wants to defeat Alucard because he's jealous and feels to be too old/forgotten/useless if he doesn't. He can't beat Alucard, in the end, but discovers he (and all the Millennium vamps) are Alucard-wannabes made from surgery of bits of Mina Harker's corpse (who didn't turn into a vampire, but being the only being having sucked Dracula's blood, her genetic structure changed). In the end, he killed Doc after being deadly wounded by Alucard and Heinkel. He dies, being burned by the explosion of the Zeppelin, a flash of his old self bidding goodbye to Integra after he laments not being able to beat Alucard.

2) Pip Bernadotte: He saves Seras Victoria's life risking his own, in his dying breath he kisses Seras, comforts her and offers his blood to save her and "fight together". After Seras drinks his blood, his soul, memories, body and entire existence are part of her. They are symbiotic companions/partners/lovers in a way. He helps her shield from Zorin's illusion and mind control, then is ready to save her life again and give her tactical advice against the Captain. During this battle, he manifests outside of Seras in her own body, killing the werewolf with a silver tooth for putting his hands on his girl. Then returns within Seras. Thirty years later, Pip acts like the security system of Hellsing, in shadow form, he engulfs all the walls and roof of the manor or he IS everything, it's not clear (he complains when someone punches the wall), giving people a hint Seras never fed on someone else but him.

3) Seras Victoria: She becomes a True Nofestatu after sucking Pip's blood (after a loong, loong emo moment about her loss of him). With her newfound power, her dread to her nature vanishes completely, she tears out Zorin for putting them through that and flies to shield Integra from Iscariot. After this, she witnesses Alucard's arrival, his restriction zero, his fight with Anderson, there she flies to save his life from the Paladin's final strike. Alucard awakes a few minutes later to renew the battle. She and Integra leave him fighting with Walter to enter the Zeppelin over his insistence. There, the two women stir a hell. The Captain appears on the way, Seras urges Integra to continue to shut up Major once and for all. The fight against Captain is tough, Seras almost dies if wasn't for Pip waking her up and giving her strength, together (like with Zorin) they work to defeat him. Seras neutralizes his defenses and offensives while Pip gives him the final punch. She doesn't witness Alucard's disappearance or even appears affected by his loss, she arrives after the drama to assist Integra against Major, she breaks Major's shield and blows half of his body, making it clear his body is mechanic a cyborg. After Integra kills the Major, she affirms Walter has passed away and flies her off to the headquarters while the sun rises. Thirty years later, Seras is show more confident, happier looking than ever, taking fully charge of Alucard's role as Integra's servant (mirroring Heinkel who has taken Anderson's), she's still a bit childish, teases Integra subtly with Alucard (disguised as him, offering to suck her blood, saying she can imitate her Master to cheer her up), receives a kick from Integra. She insists not so subtly to Integra about the advantages of vampirism, telling Alucard is going to return. That night, Alucard returns... Seras hears the gunshots and goes straight to Integra's bedroom, there she sees Alucard, laughing his head off after Integra shot him down. He tells her she's as noisy as ever, she greets him with a "Master!" and slips away to leave the two of them privacy (or just... sticks around, munching popcorn with Pip who is everywhere, we're not sure, she disappears from the panels). Oh we see her half undressing herself and a panty shot, with Pip around for 30 years? I doubt she's still a virgin, if you know what I mean

I'll edit this later for Integra's and Alucard's.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Manga ending (spoilers)

I have a couple of question what is the last manga like the 7th one the 8th and how many are there.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

There will be 10 volumes in total. 9 have been released in English by Dark Horse Comics so far.

What exactly is the point of this thread? You want to guess how the Hellsing Ultimate OAV is going to end?

Thanks

There are ten volumes of Hellsing (the number of the published volumes vary from country to country), besides one that isn't yet finished (hiatus limbo) of Hellsing: The Dawn. The point of this thread isn't guessing, these are the actual manga ending for those characters, since this is the spoilers subforum (which in description says: Hellsing Spoilers Spoilers! Enter at own risk. Discover the endings. I thought it was woefully empty, so I posted this to rectify it), I posted how it ended and how would the OVA end if they are actually accurate with the manga's direction.

Volume 10 has been released in Japan waaaay back in April:

The last cover/backcover
    Last edited by Thess; Oct 13, 2009 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thess

Volume 10 has been released in Japan waaaay back in April:
    You did notice I wrote "in English by Dark Horse Comics" right?
    It usually takes quite a while before they release a translated volume. They're high quality translations though so I don't mind.

Thanks

I was replying to The Beatle's question. Also, Dark Horse is not the only one publishing Hellsing in English. There's (IMO) a vastly superior translated, cheaper and higher quality version published in Singapore (CY). I have ordered a few volumes and indeed is way, wayyy better than Dark Horse's. It's like, for Spanish speakers like me (who obsessively collect different Hellsing volumes), comparing Norma (Spain publisher) versus Ivrea (Argentina publishers) of Hellsing. Ivrea kicks Norma's version to the ground in my humble opinion. Norma (like DH) only works in quality as long you don't compared them with a better product.

Thanks

I'm interested in this Singaporean translation. Have any more info on it? And the reason(s) it's better than the Dark Horse edition.

+ Reply to Thread