+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karas - A Graphical discussion on the art/animation of the OVA's

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Karas - A Graphical discussion on the art/animation of the OVA's

Karas has some of the most stunning effects and beautiful art work of any of the anime I have ever seen, what are your opinions on the following:

1) Your favorite scene in the OVAs in terms of the graphical aspects of the OVAs

2) How do you feel the 3D and 2D transitions fit together, did they seem "seamless" or flaky?

3) How do you feel about the lack of "art" available for the series on the net (just google it and you will see my point), would you "buy" the art books if there were any?

4) Do you like the character design? Which character(s) stood out to you?

5) What other graphical areas merit discussion?

EDIT: If there was a sequel/prequel beyond what there already is…would it be acceptable if the quality of the animation was lowered to meet reduced budget constraints?

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Karas - A Graphical discussion on the art/animation of the OVA's

1) Your favorite scene in the OVAs in terms of the graphical aspects of the OVAs: The battles are stunning, in my opinion. The shear speed of it is breath taking. the movement from ground to air battles is awsome...

2) How do you feel the 3D and 2D transitions fit together, did they seem "seamless" or flaky? i thought the merge was well done, nothing blatantly off kilter, over all it fit well

3) How do you feel about the lack of "art" available for the series on the net (just google it and you will see my point), would you "buy" the art books if there were any? yes i think i would buy an art book if it were available for a decent price.

4) Do you like the character design? Which character(s) stood out to you? the rebel Mikura Nue stood out, i like his demenor in the series. Hes played well in both the sub and the dub versions...

5) What other graphical areas merit discussion? from the city to the hospitals, the detail and lighting are well done. look at the translucence of the newspaper that was plastered to the hospital windows when the young detective went to see that survivor Sagisaka Yoshiko...it looked goood...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread