Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy - 10,000 credit prize

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy - 10,000 credit prize

With the success of Gwenibe's sig contest, I have decided to host my own to commemorate the dawning of Spring.

This contest will be dual themed. It must relate to spring, a time of birth, regrowth and beginnings. It also must use Romantic Comedy themed anime, for example: Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits, ect.

The rules:
    Each user must submit an entry via PM or Personal Email ([email protected]) to myself (Do not post it in this thread, or in the AO gallery, or you will be disqualified). Entries must use the subject line: Spring Sig Entry. I will be hosting all sigs on my personal server, so worrying about where you can put things isn't a problem. You may also host them on AO's image host feature: http://www.animeonline.net/vbimghost.php?do=upload

You also must craft a matching Avatar to go along with sig, and as such, it also must be uploadable to AO, so it must be 100x100px, and be under 70kb.

The sig also MUST follow AO's sig policy: AO Sig Policy

If the entry does not match these criteria, it will be disqualified. Think of the possiblities people, You're being given the chance to make a staff use a sig of your choice.

The Prize: 10,000 Credits! and I will use the sig and avatar for the month of May.

The Deadline: You have the whole month of April to complete your task. Entries must be recieved by April 30th at 11:59 pm MST (-7GMT).
    Finalists will be chosen by Public Poll, top three winners will be the ones I will pick from.

What are you waiting for, GET CRACKING
    Last edited by aceman67; Apr 16, 2009 at 04:33 AM.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy

So,, We can use any Romantic Comedy Anime like (Hayate the Combat Butler or School Rumble) but, it must be relate to spring ..

Foolish beating

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    So,, We can use any Romantic Comedy Anime like (Hayate the Combat Butler or School Rumble) but, it must be relate to spring ..
    Give the lady a cookie!

ANY Romantic Comedy.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy - 10,000 credit prize

Well well acey finally made one. Never thought you would but since you did I'm all fired up.

Q: do you still have the anime watch list you posted in gwen's battle. If so please just PM it to me. Thank You

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Thanks

Re: Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy - 10,000 credit prize

Go check my post from that thread, I haven't changed anything, but this time you don't have to make one I like, just has to be a Romantic Comedy

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Woot!! Then I'm going for it too!! Romantic Comedy huh?? Hmmm... thats alot to choose from and with Spring connect to it somehow....*thinking* I might got one but who knows....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh nice! I'll be entering this one, for sure <333
    I'm already working on mine as we speak xD

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

Ok, I've gotten only 1 entry so far, Come on people, I want some more!

The first one was really great... I'm almost tempted to call of the contest, but seriously now, I've made the offer and I want more people to take advantage of it!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast