Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy - 10,000 credit prize

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy - 10,000 credit prize

Hey you said we had til the end of april. *folds arms* You can't take it back once its done and said. Anyway I'm taking my time to perfect it. I've learned a few things thanks to something!! XD I'm actually really excited like on the last one!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dual Themed Sig/Avatar contest - Spring/Romantic Comedy - 10,000 credit prize

Seems like everyone else is taking their sweet, sweet time. So my entry was the first one right!!? Hope someone submits something soon. Come on people show me what ya got.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I accidentally deleted one of the entries. Since I've only gotten 2 entries, and Pyro's is the only other one that I have, can the contestant please resend it

Also, if you're going to enter, please read the rules, I just had to disqualify one entry for not following the rules (submitting an avatar, as well has following Forum policy for Sig dimensions))

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I accidentally deleted one of the entries. Since I've only gotten 2 entries, and Pyro's is the only other one that I have, can the contestant please resend it

Also, if you're going to enter, please read the rules, I just had to disqualify one entry for not following the rules (submitting an avatar, as well has following Forum policy for Sig dimensions))
    Wow, only 2 entries? Come on guys XD;; Send those entries in! >B

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, there's 1 week and 4 days left in the contest, COME ON PEOPLE! I have only gotten 2 entries, and they are amazing, I wanna see more, I know for a fact that there are some amazing artists on this board!

To sweeten the pot, I'll give 3000 credits to 2nd place, 1000 to 3rd, and 500 to everyone else... That incentive enough?

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Ace you're really going out for this contest aren't you.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

*sigh* I know I know the dealine is coming up!! -.- Renny hasn't had that much time to think of anything to do for it......Man....I hope I finish before it's too late.

But you shouldn't rush me!! I've had alot to do!! I missed almost a week of school so it been keeping me busy, but now we got the EOI to worry about. Don't worry Ace. I'll have mine in as soon as possible!! That's a promise!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

K, sorry for being offline for a week or so, damn cable company disconnected my internetz

I have received the entries, and I'm setting up the poll thread after this, the poll will be active for one week, and the winner will be decided from popular vote.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2