Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GFX battle Accepting 1 only

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GFX battle Accepting 1 only

Well I can't let such a great chance to make a vector sig go to waste and if I am to go up against someone I want it to be someone I graphically respect so I will accept the challenge. I will ask Sasurai to post the poll and except the entries so we will have no issues except I will need a week to make one (is a busy guy and unsure when he can work on it) so how is that?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

AWESOME!! *Squeals* Im happy finally someone accepts my challege awesome dude awesome. i already made my sig but durin the week i can make another =D cant wait i cant wait
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Fox View Post
    wow guess everyone here on this forum is pretty weak?

rofl can't believe no one wants to challenge you WITH THERE AWESOME LOW QUALITY RENDER,WEAK PEN TOOL,AND BRUSHING TAGS ... w.e <_<

thought u said people on this forum were pro sig makers man ... this forum is pretty dead why you gotta lie to me <_<
    Not to get into an argument here i just want to state one thing to you:

Can you please wait until people who actually do gfx(like the people who join the sotw) are online before you start implying that we're weaklings and cowards. I was online during this little ordeal and noticed that they we not online at the time, as they arent online even now.

p.s this forum doesnt come from a heavily gfx influenced background so dont be assuming all the time lolz

edit: naru, im not wigging out XD
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Oct 01, 2007 at 07:34 PM.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

O sasurai lay off my pal he was just kidding we talked on MSN its ok dude chillax.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

No one wants to battle you because the only possible outcomes suck:

1. you lose ~ you will whine, question the fairness of the competition, the competancy of the voters and declare the whole contest invalid.

2. you win ~ you gloat, you insult the other competator and walk away with a bigger head than ever.

No thank you.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well glad to see i am not the only on that thought that.Oh yes and Xelhes my comment smartalick? and here i thought it was your friends post that was.

BTW mostly why i stay out of GFX battles and SOTW is due to people that like to gloat after they win or whine when they lose.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

enough!,

Naru and chief, when you are done with your sigs, chief can do the rest when he gets your sig naru.
    otherwise, i'll close for now until chief arrives to do what ever,

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Play hard, play to win. Respect the game.

THIS SUNDAY ONLY ON PPV!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2