Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GFX BATTLE: Cell Wallpaper Round 2 (Voting)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GFX BATTLE: Cell Wallpaper Round 2 (Voting)

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Xelhes has my vote, his just mixes better then the other two, not that they don't. His just made more sense as a fellow gfx maker, by that i mean it looks like he put more work into his then the other two.

second goes to Gwenie
    Yikes, that is exactly why I have to vote for SHinku and Gwen. Xelhes your wall reminded me too much of the naruto one in the first round. You moved away from what was working for ya unfortunately. The messy-looks like I ate a lot of sugary cereal look man-blurry look = for me.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Nertz i thought i did good this round. Well if i make it to the finals il show you somethin awesome
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: GFX BATTLE: Cell Wallpaper Round 2 (Voting)

Well,

My votes go to.........*drum rolls please*

1. Xelhes... Why? As everyone said above, The colours are awesome and I love the way they blend in together, It looks mad and as mixed fighter girl said...It looks as if someone's gonna get their butt kicked!

2. _gwenibe_ ... Why? The background is really well blended in with the highlights. The girl in the front just makes the whole thing look brilliant! I also love the way how _gwenibe_ used the colour 'red', The shades are really well used!

Well done both!

-x- Zainab -x-

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

the two that i went for this time was
    - Gwenibe
    - Xehels

the reason why i went for Gwen's was because of her simple but clean background with the scan. the colour for me just seem to come together.

next was Xelhes. reason y i went with this one was mainly cause of the use of lightening and the nice use of the pen tool. as well as the way he placed the text along the side of the wall where it doesn't take over the pic, but goes well with it.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that is quite long enough, a majority of the votes went to Gwen and Xehels so please make one last wallpaper for the final round. The entry must be PMed to me by this Sunday November 11th 11:59 EST.

I did say there would be a prize for this comp due to all the work involved so I will announce that when I post the poll!

Good luck

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2