View Poll Results: Which sig is the best?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • equinn

6 27.27%
  • _gwenibe_

5 22.73%
  • overload

0 0%
  • Lasura

5 22.73%
  • Kairu

6 27.27%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GFX Battle: Death Note 2 (TIE! Kairu & equinn)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

GFX Battle: Death Note 2 (TIE! Kairu & equinn)

Ok here is the here is the re-launch of the last battle, the theme of the battle was Death Note. I apologize for the last attempt and thus I have removed mveli2’s entry as it was plagiarized.

The ACTUAL entries are as follows, please vote for your favorite! Poll will close in 3 days!!!

equinn:
    Quote Originally Posted by equinn
    _gwenibe_:
    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_
    overload:
    Quote Originally Posted by overload
    Lasura:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasura
    Kairu:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairu

CONTESTANTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefblackhammer For This Useful Post:

Loyal Prince (Dec 24, 2007)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GFX Battle: Death Note 2 (Voting)

once again i vote for Lasura, yours just stands out. Anyway i hope you get a lot of votes and was really sad that the other had to be re-launched....anyway hope to see you will

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Yeah.. sheesh... so... what really happened before? Oh well at least other's hard work wont be in vain ^^ I'll again vote for Lasura... (not because my name is there~!!!)

Like Renn said.. it stands out and... man red somehow goes with L... in a weird way... and the render you pick suits it real nice

Keep it up ~! and good luck to all especially Laura.. and i aint giving any to Equinn.. (jk )

And gwenibe... hmm i dont think that suit's Misa's character.. and the lower part is too bright.. @.@ but the sig was awesome ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RayMe For This Useful Post:

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still voting for equinn! I keep my word as always! ^^

equinn: Like I said I love yours dearly! The render is real nice, the designs yo been doing lovely, and yah the color orange so yah! ^^

Win with pride equinn! LOL Hope for your Victory! ^^

_gwenibe_: Yours will always still be so lovely indeed! ^^ I just love how you did your design (As I repeat again it jut some how reminds me of blood hehehee) And the text is WOW!!!! ^^ Unexplainable really! ^^

Hope you win as well! ^^

overload: Your is real creative to me for some reason! Especially where you placed the characters! ^^ but Light should of been a bit higher and it should of have more color it's kinda too dull but still great so Yah! ^^

Lets go you! Win with your creativity! ^^

Lasura: RED!!!!!!! I love the red in it! (Too much red for me but still lovely ^^) The writing is really awesome to me! And Yah L's in there which means L POWER INDEED! (I notice you use L alot when it comes to Death Note ^^)

Win with Ray on your siggy! ^^

Kairu: Yours was my second Favorite in this challenge!!! ^^ I just love those kind of designs! I really do! It's just so random to me! ^^ The text is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm in love with it already!) And of course of L's in there!!!!! ^^ Yah L!!!! ^^ Yours just makes me so happy really! ^^ (And yah! You got a vote before i got here! ^^)

Hope for your Victory as well! (L POWER!!!!!!!) ^^

Last edited by KuwiRules145; Dec 22, 2007 at 03:26 PM.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KuwiRules145 For This Useful Post:

Kairu (Dec 22, 2007), Loyal Prince (Dec 24, 2007), RayMe (Dec 24, 2007)

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Sorry guys...

I voted for Lasura.

"L" is my favorite character from Death note, so that drew my attention. I loved the design, and the color. Gotta' love the red, it just POPS!

The only thing I may have changed was the balance of the words. For better balance I may have put the L in the red area to the right side of L.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeikku Shadow For This Useful Post:

Loyal Prince (Dec 24, 2007), RayMe (Dec 24, 2007)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I voted for equinn just like last time. Still the best of the bunch artistically.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Voted for equinn like i did before,and for the same reasons.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

14. The Following User Says Thank You to koga23 For This Useful Post:

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo!they are all good,and i have a few frieds o here. But i simply loved the one by Kairu I liked the way it was ordiary yet different ^^

Sorry my friends

I fell in love with this sig

Lasura ad Lizzie you still did a great job^^
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shippo101 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast