Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GFX Battle - Line Art

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

GFX Battle - Line Art

In keeping with my "different" themes this battle will be about line art!!!

Basically, much like the render theme, I will give you an image and your job is to do the line art for it!!! I am taking the first 3 people who want to give this a try!

For your reference here is what line art is:

Line trace by GallComp:

Click to see full size

Heck, I will even give the image just so you can decide if it is in your skill level.

Challenge Image

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GFX Battle - Line Art

Link may be broken hammer as I cannot get the image... But if I can get it I'm in for the challenge...

Edit: OK got the image dont know why I wasnt able to download it before.
    Last edited by GallComp; Oct 20, 2007 at 12:10 PM.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

.___. i don't want to sound lame, but what's line art?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    .___. i don't want to sound lame, but what's line art?
    Huh... Did you check hammer's post, specially in the middle part where he posted a link to one line-art image (Mine)... That is LineArt my friend...

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    Huh... Did you check hammer's post, specially in the middle part where he posted a link to one line-art image (Mine)... That is LineArt my friend...
    Just to clarify, is this going to be just line trace or full out color too?

btw, i've seen this image traced a number of times. i'd suggest you also get them to submit the psds :P

Thanks

I dont think it should be color, as you mention this image has been vectored several times, so making it Line-art only at least would make it different.

PSDs, are you telling me you dont thrust me????? Lol...

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    PSDs, are you telling me you dont thrust me????? Lol...
    thats if you're not willing to clean up and change your ways then yes!., ....XD!

I've seen most if not all your work (even in ML) but i do have trouble believing some of ao's members, mainly because i've never seen them do it.

It takes a lot of effort to do these, maybe 15-20hrs or so(lmao i still have like 3-4 unfinished psds from last year XD). I think if this is to ever pick-up , the winner should get like 1000creds and street cred. or something similarly of extraordinary of value since this take alot of dedication and passion.

Its hard to find people to do this, let alone get them to participate(like me:P)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

It is just the lines...we don't have enough vector artist here yet...as far as the time...even if you did the full vector that is only about a 7-10 hour job given the size of this scan so the line trace should be much less than that...maybe 1-2 hours...if that...I mean the lines are simple and straight forward in that scan. I really wanted everyone to submit a line art of their own but I just don't trust that someone wouldn't rip. Maybe another time.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast