Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sig Battle?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Sig Battle?

Kinda bored right now, so I just thought of this crazy idea. What if two people decided to put their Sig making skills to the test with another member only? Like boxing, or wrestling matches, only two would participate per battle.

The one issuing the battle could say who they want to battle against or have it a random and first person to post is the challenger. Also, to make it interesting I was also thinking of having the person issuing the challenge MUST post their sig first and the chellenger is the one who decided the theme and any restictions (AO Sig rules do apply). When both have posted their sig for the battle, one would make a seperate thread for the whole forum to vote on and that would decide the winner.

What do you say? Anyone interested or feel this is a stupid idea?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sig Battle?

ok soulds cool to me lol

but i got to go i was only on to do hw and like i kinda done nows so it iwll have to be another time for me but soulnds cool lol

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

This does sound very cool!
    I'd enter!

But would they win by first person to post the sig, or who votes for them? or both?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Thus saith the moderator! Here are the rules for your battle.

The battle will be between Candid & zyta.
    The sig will conform to site rules.
    The theme is chosen by Candid within 1 day of my post or else I will post a theme.
    Each will have 1 week from my post to send me their entry via PM (<- for fairness and all ) or else they forfeit.

I will post a public poll shortly there after and the winner will be decided by the person with the most votes after the poll closes (the poll will last a couple of days). In case of a tie I will decide the winner.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

did we not decide not to host sig battles?,hence we have our sotw(which is doing pretty good each week)
    I also though if we were going to do this, it be done in the confines of the Clans?.
    just a hunch, correct me if im wrong.

edit, going over it with a few mods ^_^
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Sep 10, 2007 at 02:05 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Signature battles are usually not regulated in a special way.
    Like chiefblackhammer did it is fine. The only thing the staff might do is create a poll topic to decide the winner.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY! take it that it is going to happen and now waiting for Candid. Can't wait ^_^

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...Candid may be a bit gun shy over the confusion...so I will go ahead and post the theme...lets see...I really would like to something with a "room" atmosphere or setting.

I.E.

Hard enough no?

Good luck to the two of you! Be sure to PM me your entries so I can post the poll...you have till Monday September 17th @ 5:00 PM EST to send me your entries

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast