+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Signature Battle: Free Style

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Signature Battle: Free Style

Time for another

Signature battle

THEME: Freestyle - do whatever you want, show us your best!

SIZE: Must be within AO signature size limits

DUE DATE: 9th March LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED so get your entries in before then (you have plenty of time..)

PRIZE: The winner will receive 500 of my own credits, plus I will showcase their work in my signature space for one week ^^

ENTRIES are to be PM to Cheifblackhammer DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRIES HERE!!!!

If any thing is not clear don't hesitate to ask

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Signature Battle: Free Style

I haven't done a battle in awhile. i'm in. this should be fun. n_n

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

So well you be making a post showing the top 5 or something for the contest or something and how well you be grading them as the best or how ever you do it.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Winner will be decided by a public vote and as for the showcasing

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    PRIZE: The winner will receive 500 of my own credits, plus I will showcase their work in my signature space for one week ^^
    So only the winner will get their sig showcased..no runners up

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Okay well i sent my sig in but i made that one for the contest for next year were you get to have it on top and you get your name on the bottom of every page so i made it as a banner for next year well it still count as a banner for next year if it wins this contest.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Well looks like this a good one so i'll try to make a sig for it!! But i am busy so it all depends....but i can't wait!!!!! Good luck to everyone!!^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Since the winner would be making a sig for you essentially, what are your preferences?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Since the winner would be making a sig for you essentially, what are your preferences?
    The preferences, as stated in the contest details, are as follows: Make what ever the hell you want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast