View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite wallpaper!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • AstralMage01

2 18.18%
  • Sazzy

8 72.73%
  • Pryo Psycho

1 9.09%
  • Darkened_Star

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Wallpaper Contest: VOTING

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Wallpaper Contest: VOTING

Alright AO's time to vote for your favourite. The theme was that the wallpaper had to have typography elements to it.

Contestants can not vote!

AstralMage01:

Sazzy:

Pryo Psycho:

(click to see larger size)

Darkened_Star:

Once the voting is done, I will have my pick and also have my say on each of the entries. Thanks for the awesome entries and good luck!

Had to put Pryo's entry on imageshack because it was big, just click to see a larger size
    Last edited by _gwenibe_; Jul 10, 2009 at 01:19 PM.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpaper Contest: VOTING

Sazzy ,you have my vote .Your wallpaper it just remained me to the rumors newspaper or magazine Haha ,I love The hole colors that you put it from the Pink till the black and how you order the Image ..I really love it so Yeah sazzy You got my vote ..

Foolish beating

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Sazzy all the way!!! Awesome job everyone!!! I said I was going to join but nothing came to mind so I sort of forgot about it...Sorry. ^^"

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for AstralMage, because I loved the colors, and the pretty stars. My favorite part is the texture, it looked really cool.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD this is he firs time i know about this lol XD , my vote belong to Sazzy X3 , i really like it and i liked it colors and pics XD well everything in it >< , and the same for everyone ^_^ , good job everyone and good luck X) ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep Sazzy as well to bad it's not big enough for my desktop lol great job everyone

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

okay guys voting is closed! Thanks to all those who entered and for those who voted!

Congrats to Sazzy who won the poll!

and a few words on each of the entries

AstralMage01
    , 'it's only words' was a good choice in slogan to use, nice textures background very simple but very nice!

Sazzy, wow, just wow. The use of only a few colours (white, black and pink) was an awesome idea, and the text in newspaper style surrounding a few pictures was well executed!

Pryo, I love the small splashes of colours in this one, both from the lines and the text used and a cute floral background.

Darkened_Star, nice idea getting pictures in and around text and the whole 'lets play on words' an interesting take on the theme ^^

For my own choice, it came down to what I would prefer to use as my background. Sazzy's was just full of colour, i personally prefer a more plain background, to see icons and such (lots of bright colours are distracting for me lmao)

and whilst Astralmage and Darkened_Star did have a nice plan background, I choose Pryo's wall, simple use of typography, and the colourful lines that did it ^^

Thanks again so much to those that entered!

Stay tuned for the next gfx competition!

Closed Thread