+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CardCaptor Sakura

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking CardCaptor Sakura

Still watching this at the moment, am almost finished with it though, I'm on episode 51 or so...Does anyone else like this series?

My favorite characters of this anime are Meilin, Tomoyo, Sakura, Kero, and Li. In no particular order.

Why I like them:
    Meilin - At first I didn't like her cus shes kinda crazy, but you know shes one of those characters who just kind of grows on you once you get to know her. All she needs is love that one.
    Tomoyo - I think thats pretty self explanatory, but I will say that shes adorable!
    Sakura - She's the star of the show how can I NOT like her? She's intelligent. You get to see so many sides of her, the ups, the downs, the insecurities, and then her strengths as she grows.
    Kero - Because he's funny, duh, and I don't like him in his large form, just in his plush form. Cus he's cute!
    Li - He's kind of a jerk at first, but like Meilin he kinda grows on you once you get to see that he's not such a jerk after all. He just doesn't always know how to show his feelings.

My favorite music thus far from the animu:
    1] Platinum
    2] Catch you catch me
    3] Fruits candy

Also I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the picture of Sakura standing on the building in her dream where her mouths moving but nothings coming out of it. I want that side view of her face for a drawing reference, so if you could guide me in the right direction I'd love you forever!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Card captor Sakura

Moving to Anime Recomendations...

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Card captor Sakura

Dang I can never get the thread sections right. Every time I try I end up putting it in the wrong one it's really getting irritating, and I coulda swore I had it in the right section for a change. Gah. I'm gunna get the hang of this someday.

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: CardCaptor Sakura

ive watched a few episodes
    waiting for my next holiday to watch a few hundred anime series'.
    hehe
    is it worth watching all of it??

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

it is worth watching. I used to watch it when it came on TV, but i can't find it anymore . I kinda wanna see it again, i never saw the last 20 episodes or so because it went off the air too soon.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoyed it, and i remeber having the full card deck. its another one of those memorable 'first animes' next to sailor moon and poke mon. but i believe it was canceled like so many other anime before it. *sigh*

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    i enjoyed it, and i remeber having the full card deck. its another one of those memorable 'first animes' next to sailor moon and poke mon. but i believe it was canceled like so many other anime before it. *sigh*
    Actually I think they finished it in english, or that's what I saw on youtube. That's where I was able to finish it....

Hmmm...well of course this is one of the of those "old" animes that usually start it all. *sigh* The good ol' days......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Cardcaptor Sakura finished its dub, far as I'm led to believe, if thats whats currently being discussed. .__. It can be viewed on a few various websites, but to be honest, even though it was one of my favourite overall anime's, I found the ending episode to be less than satisfactory. I HATE it when a whole series ends on a terse note and doesnt give you any insight into whats going to happen in the future, or indeed, "where the characters go from here". I just really didn't like where it ended, a lot of shows, not just anime, REALLY ruin the whole series for me when they just finish really weirdly. One or two of you MIGHT recall the REAL old-school animes (GOD I'm old.); ones like World of the Talisman (AKA Planet Busters AKA Birth).

I loved that series when I was a kid. Just for it's spiritualism and weirdness. I was really young, but it STILL got me thinking. Deeply. I just didn't like how it ended on such a blunt note, and it was so obvious to me later that they just ran out of funding for it. Fail!

Anyway, I'll just clear that up. Yes, the ending can be seen online. Probably available on DVD too, I'd have to check to make absolutely sure.

.... God, I want Birth on DVD now. -___-;

.... I won't really say what happened at the end. Look it up. Or better yet, watch it. And cry like a wet, dress-wearing little girl like I did. &#172;o&#172;

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast