+ Reply to Thread

Thread: InuYasha

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

InuYasha

Not recommened to watch/read at all! Why? Because for two very good reasons:

1. No Plot - I mean, at the beggining, it was all good, but then through out the rest, you can see alot of things being repeated. It's very easy to get tired of after a while of the same things over and over again.

2. No Ending - Apperantly, there is no known ending for InuYasha, which leaves all teh people who watched it wondering what will happen, but never finding out. It's quite fustrateing.

I highly recomend you not to bother with this Anime/Manga. It'll be such a waste of time.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Akura13 For This Useful Post:

DemonicKagomeTahoshi (Oct 20, 2008)

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: InuYasha

Yes, the anime suffers from monster-of-the-week-type filler and it ended with a bit of a cliffhanger because of the cancellation. The manga though actually has an ending. It took Takahashi long enough to finish the series, but she finally finished it.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked the inyuasua show.but i do agree on the fact that, we never got see a good ending..yeah for the manga but everybody mostly was watching instead of reading the manga..(its better to watch anyway)..its kinda lame that after watching all O.o thoses ep u have to switch and read the manga..-_-..what a waste..

Newbie ACx7 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Inuyasha is my favorite anime. It has a central plot, and always follows that plot, it tends to stray off, and get other things incorporated, but ti always comes back to the main plot. You people forget that the anime was not meant to end. The Manga continued on after for awhile, the anime ended in a good spot, considering the events that took place afterwards. Read the manga if you want the actual ending.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

a little to late for me... but that's alright though, cause after reading the books, and watching the episodes, i think only 5-10 % of my brain rotted, but i'm better now... lol.

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha was a good show when it seemed to have a point, but then it got Naruto Syndrome and started to be dominated by fillers more than actual plot. But the first two seasons were the best of Inuyasha and I still like Inuyasha b/c at the time I first saw it I fell in love with it because it was something new that I have not seen before at the time, but just like Ranma 1/2, it had a ending that was like a regular episode, that just leaves you with a What The F***? question more than any type of closure. But I still say that this is still a good show that was lost in fillers and bad decision, Too bad .

P.S.
    Naruto the manga is ten times better than the anime.

killerdy6 is off to a good start
    Thanks

they say Inuyasha is having a daughter. Her name will be rene she will have long pink hair. it will be the last season kagoma,Inuyasha,Sango,Shippo,and marokou will find the jewle shards then they will go there seperate ways. but I think its a lie becauseKagoma likes Inuyasha Sango likes Marokou and shippo cant live on his own. And who will use the shecoin jewle. this is how I know it will have more seasons.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

ya it was prety sweet in the beginning, but inuyasha never learned new fighting styles they only had 7 different tecniques that he learned.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

+ Reply to Thread