+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (Rumbling Hearts)

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (Rumbling Hearts)

The anime series was too short for me, but it was very good. The whole story was original and there were a lot of instances of psychological and dramatic things going on. It's because of one person that everyone else's lives were impacted so much.

In the story, it begins with Takayuki Narumi and his best friend, Shinji Taira, talking about plans of going to college next year. Eventually, they meet up with their two other friends, Mitsuki Hayase and Haruka Suzumiya. Later, Haruka confesses to Takayuki and they start going out.

Everything seems to be fine at first, but that all changes when a car accident occurs. Takayuki and Haruka were going out to another date. Haruka arrives before Takayuki at a station where they agreed to meet each other. Unfortunately, Takayuki gets a little side tracked after bumping into Mitsuki. By the time he gets to the place he was supposed to meet her, Takayuki notices there's a huge crowd. Then the unexpected happened. He overhears a police officer talking about one casualty--Haruka Suzumiya.

Being faced with guilt, Takayuki cannot forgive himself for putting Haruka into a coma. Everyone's life takes a turn for the worst upon hearing about the tragic incident. Hopes and dreams once aspired for has only been put to a halt for Mitsuki and Takayuki. From then on, a shift in the story takes place.

Lastly, I would reccomend this to anyone looking for a tragic romance anime. It does get dramatic very quickly and the story's mood changes right away. It has a few mature nudity scenes. I would give this anime a 10 out of 10.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tano-kun For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jun 08, 2009), NaChan (Jan 15, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread