+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

Newbie xXCielxKaiXx is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

So far, Kuroshitsuji isn't dubbed (If I'm correct there are rumours that FUNimation will dub it. :3), but even if it's only Japanese with Eng. subs, I think it's awesome.

It can be funny, it has some or a lot of action (depends on the type of person.), and to me it's quite intriguing... Also, (this seriously depends on your interpretation of it!!!!!) there does seem to be some amounts of Shonen-Ai. If you call a (male) Shinigami being scarily obsessed with a (male) demonic butler Shonen-Ai, that is.

The manga (Black Butler) is already out, I bought my Vol. 1 of it at my local Borders.

Erm... I'm not very sure how to exactly tell you it's storyline without giving away some big spoilers... But even in the end it has angels, Shinigamis, demonic butlers, and all that good stuff.

But it takes place in (and I quote it's creator Yana Toboso) "Great Britain, although it's a parallel world."

Newbie Mayzuma is off to a good start Mayzuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

Actually It's getting dubbed in English and there's I think 6 Episodes out on youtube that's in English. Look up FUNimation and look through the playlists.

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i've heard of black butler the book is in my libary. i think i might watch it when i have a chance
    Hey, i do knight rituals now, just ask me and you can be a knight of Dalmasca

Thanks

Talking Re: Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ashe View Post
    hey i've heard of black butler the book is in my libary. i think i might watch it when i have a chance
    It's hilarious and Sebastian really is one hell of a butler. Lol. I love Grell! He's so freakin random. You'll grow to love it. it's a type of series that you can really get into.

Newbie Princess Ashe is off to a good start Princess Ashe's Avatar
    Thanks

uh-ha, i have now read the first two books, its bloodly awersome. i knew there was something up with sebastian but i never thought that he was a devil of a butler
    Hey, i do knight rituals now, just ask me and you can be a knight of Dalmasca

Thanks

Talking Re: Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

See... I told your it was going to be good. now watch the anime. It's awesome when Sebastian says "i'm just one hell of a butler" in japanese. He says it so sutle

Newbie Toshirone is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh my gosh, I love this anime. I think that the animes Monster and Kuroshitsuji is the beast animes to be ever made! I hope that I can get all the mangas, and the figures and the dvds!!! plus sebastian michaelis is so hot, and so is johan leibert.

(this is a friend of Toshirone who is always on here. i might be getting on sometimes.)

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

It was an ok anime, I like it but it isn't one of my Favs. It had a good story line but I am not really into Butler anime. One that you might like is Clannad.

Tomoya Okazaki is a third year high school student resentful of his life. His mother passed away from a car accident when he was younger, causing his father to resort to alcohol and gambling. This results in fights between the two until Tomoya's shoulder is injured in a fight. Since then, Tomoya has had distant relationships with his father, causing him to become a delinquent over time. While on a walk to school, he meets a strange girl named Nagisa Furukawa who is a year older, but is repeating due to illness. Due to this, she is often alone as most of her friends have moved on. The two begin hanging out and slowly, as time goes by, Tomoya finds his life shifting in a new direction

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast