The town Sakuranomori is the birthplace of Sana Hidaka, a sixteen year old high school student, who grew up with his childhood friends Nanaka Yatsushiro, Aoi Oribe, his best male friend Syusuke Wakatsuki, and his twin sister Syuri Wakatsuki. Sana left Sakuranomori when he was eleven years old, but returns five years later living on his own in the apartment building Aoi's family runs. Sana soon finds out that while some things have stayed the same, there are still just as many things that have changed, which mostly involve Nanaka Yatsushiro, with whom he was very attached as a kid.

I highly recommend this anime because it has a great plot following as the story goes on, and slowly revealing many things that were hidden in the past. There are also many funny moments and scenes that can make you laugh, and also moving moments which could draw you a tear out. It is also a romance because it shows how big the love is between
 click to show spoiler
, and also shows brother-sister love, and love between five best friends who always stick together, no matter what.

Great, great, great anime! I just watched it
Unfortunately, it has only 13 episodes. But dont worry, it is so arrangend that those 13 episodes were just enough for the whole story
 click to show spoiler
. So, i sure recommend it to everyone!

P.S. You may ask yourself: Why is the anime called 'Myself;Yourself'? Well, you have to watch it til the end to find that out.