+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nana

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

Nana

I recently just finished this series and I must say I'm in love with it. It's dubbed and subbed. Its mainly romance/drama/comedy/music. Its about two girls named Nana and they meet each other and become best friends. One of them is a musician and plays in a band. They face alot of boy problems along the way.Over all i'd say it is a very good anime, very entertaining and would recommend it to anyone whos into romance and punk bands.
    Woweeee!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nana

Do you know which came first? The live action movie or the series? I think I will probably end up getting both. Is Nana Mizuki one of the voice actresses?

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

This anime was pretty good and the plot of this story was terrific and I think the series came out first and I don't think Nana Mizuki is one of the voice actresses.

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

The live action movie came before the series I think but I am not completely sure. I have only seen previews for the live action movie but it looks really good im gonna go check it out
    Woweeee!

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoyed Nana. I've been reading the manga and have watched the series. Was anyone else annoyed by the final episode >.< I just felt they ended it very abruptly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Amaya View Post
    I really enjoyed Nana. I've been reading the manga and have watched the series. Was anyone else annoyed by the final episode >.< I just felt they ended it very abruptly.
    I was very disapointed by the ending episode. Alot of questions weren't answered. I heard you have to read the manga to see what happens
    Woweeee!

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosegurl070 View Post
    I was very disapointed by the ending episode. Alot of questions weren't answered. I heard you have to read the manga to see what happens
    Really? I haven't finished the mangas yet. That is still kind of annoying that they just don't sum it up themselves.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

NANA first started with the manga,then anime...after that,the live action and finally the game...

i have to agree for what you said...it's really a great anime....i really love them....
    i like the plot and the character especially yasu (kakkoi~~~!)and i also like ren...
    i like many things about that anime...

usually i don't like romance anime but except for this anime....such a great anime...
    i want also recommend this to others...
    try hear some of its songs...amazing...

+ Reply to Thread