+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Natsume Yuujinchou

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Natsume Yuujinchou

Natsume Yuujinchou started airing in Japan in July of 2008. The story centers around a high school student who is able to see spirits (more in the vein of kami, not ghosts) and inherits a very special 'book of friends' from his late grandmother.

So far the series only has seven episodes, but I would highly recommend it. It is light and comedic at times, very touching and heartfelt in others. Despite how 'high fantasy' the series might sound, it is more drama than action and relatively down to earth. The characters are believable, very enjoyable to watch, and easy to empathize with.

I highly recommend checking it it out.

(this anime is only available in fansub at this time, as it only started airing in Japan a little over a month ago)

Newbie dragio90 is off to a good start dragio90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Natsume Yuujinchou

I've seen all of this episode so far, and I have to say that I highly recommend it

It's a really good one, but its kinda sad how the writers never really let him "connect" with people

If only we all had a super-powerful sword that can control an ice dragon and/or give us icy wings... I actually might have some fun

+ Reply to Thread