+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One Piece

Newbie chibichan is off to a good start
    Thanks

One Piece

One Piece has to be the most underated anime around. People tend to be iffy about it because the illustration style is so different and takes a while to get used to. But i promise you that once you start to watch it you will never go back. It has everything you need in and anime, great fight scene, action, comedy, drama, suspence. Trust me, give it a chance. You wont regret it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chibichan For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (May 23, 2009)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Piece

Grumble Grumble Grumble

In the Japan TV ratings for Shounen Jump based anime series, 'One Piece' will routinely beat 'Gintama', 'Bleach', and 'Naruto'. In fact, 'One Piece' is so popular, that the only times that 'Bleach' and 'Naruto can make it into the top 10 TV Anime ratings is only on the weeks that 'One Piece' isn't showing...

The series does get off to a slow start, with the Pirate crew only managing to acquire their Pirate Ship at the end of episode 17. But the stories keep getting better and better, where at the start of the Arlong story arc (with Nami's background story) the series becomes absolutely fantastic..

One Piece: The Official One Piece Movie Website from FUNimation:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

From what I have seen of One Piece I have to say I love it. I just love the unique animation style and the main plot and storyline. I do have to say that I thought this was better than Naruto and Bleach. I do not believe there are any fillers and if there are they fit very well into the series that you will hardly notice. In my opinion it is very creative and is good for all ages.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i just started watch the anime actually,but from the comment i have read i bet it is the best anime...

Newbie Kiros is off to a good start Kiros's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it there's nothing wrong with the style they use it works great I think every anime fan should check it out its got a good story line & the fighting get wild but what's with that goofy lufy laugh he he he whoo

Newbie SINSTAR is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiros View Post
    I love it there's nothing wrong with the style they use it works great I think every anime fan should check it out its got a good story line & the fighting get wild but what's with that goofy lufy laugh he he he whoo
    People who watch this show need to learn and appreciate the artstyle of it. I admit I was a bit iffy from the beginning but I came to love this series especially reading the manga of it. Go have fun with One Piece if you haven't seen it already, lots of humor, action, and adventure! =D

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

i too think this is the best anime as of yet(personally)... however wad i dont like about it is how their screamings (especially luffy's) tend to be so long and draggy, making them seem like idiots -_-||

The best thing i like about the anime is the number of characters introduced, the scale of the anime, and the excellently planned out plot/story of the series like what Twitchy said everything fits it there's nothing out of place or odd about anything =D

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely, this is my favorite Anime by far. ppl do give it a bad wrap just based on its look, but after you show somebody an AMV of Luffy either beating Crocodile or Beating up Bleuno then their jaws drop. I love it, I truly do. The story, the suspense, the villains, the attacks, the comedy, the everything! One Piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@ Mwahahaha!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast