Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eragon series

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Eragon series

the erigon series is a great seeries the movie sucks tho i wanted the movie to fallow the book but it was way off like they allways are. but my favorate part in the book would be when he turnes into an elf and just bout kills that other elf. it was amaising.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragons2801 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Apr 11, 2010)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Erigon series

I have heard of this series but never read it. Haow many volumes is it and can you tell me more about the books and what you liked.

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched the movie but never read it. but most movies r like tht. they don't really follow the book or books. well tht is what i heard.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I have heard of this series but never read it. Haow many volumes is it and can you tell me more about the books and what you liked.
    there are 3 books to series so far the fourth is comming out this summer. it is amaising how discryptive the books are, every battle seen is feals as though you are there, i like this about books. the charicters actualy realy changed not just a little but a lot. unlike the movie which showes them not changing. the boar mountains they discribed how tall they were, what they were like on the inside it was though you could see the walls and the big safire. they are amaising i recommend them to ya. the first book in the beginning was a little boring but as the book progressed it gets more exciting, even into the next book it gets even more exciting then the first and the same for the third.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by superstar9156 View Post
    i watched the movie but never read it. but most movies r like tht. they don't really follow the book or books. well tht is what i heard.
    the books are much better infact the movie does not fallow the books at all. nothing in the movie was good the movie should be banned for being so terrible.
    even though you seen the movie i would say that you should read the books they are amaising, i would say better then harry potter myself.

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Eragon series

the movie was okay but the books were awesome! The only thing that I hated about the movie was that they left out the werecat and that made me mad. I really wanted to see him!
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoolivemonster View Post
    the movie was okay but the books were awesome! The only thing that I hated about the movie was that they left out the werecat and that made me mad. I really wanted to see him!
    the werecat is amaising hes my second favorate charicter. what do you think the next book will be like?

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

the fourth one? Oh, man it's going to be awesome. I still need to read the 3rd. Actually it's been a while since I read them. i think I'll read them over the weekend.
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast