Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eragon series

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Re: Eragon series

the third book is the best one i think so far, that is where most of the action, you will love it.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Erigon series

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons2801 View Post
    there are 3 books to series so far the fourth is comming out this summer. it is amaising how discryptive the books are, every battle seen is feals as though you are there, i like this about books. the charicters actualy realy changed not just a little but a lot. unlike the movie which showes them not changing. the boar mountains they discribed how tall they were, what they were like on the inside it was though you could see the walls and the big safire. they are amaising i recommend them to ya. the first book in the beginning was a little boring but as the book progressed it gets more exciting, even into the next book it gets even more exciting then the first and the same for the third.
    I agree! I love thees books! Christopher Paolini has a amazing imagination and one of my fav writers This series is one you will want to read more than once, I have read them twice and will read them again when the fourth book comes out. I cant wait!!
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Re: Erigon series

Quote Originally Posted by kingmustang View Post
    I agree! I love thees books! Christopher Paolini has a amazing imagination and one of my fav writers This series is one you will want to read more than once, I have read them twice and will read them again when the fourth book comes out. I cant wait!!
    finaly someone shares my enthouseasem.......................

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely love the books. I can't wait for the fourth one. But the movie. Ugh. I hated it. They messed up soooo much.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadis View Post
    I absolutely love the books. I can't wait for the fourth one. But the movie. Ugh. I hated it. They messed up soooo much.
    lol i was wondering why were they skipping so mutch from the books, make it like the harry pottor movies?

Newbie Hikkomijian is off to a good start Hikkomijian's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read two books, and I can say they are pretty good, even for people in my age. In first book I've seen too many lacks, plenty of mistakes, and I was glad Paolini improved it.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2