Thread: Evermore

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Evermore

Evermore Book One of the Immortal Series

by Alyson Noel

I love-love this book.

I read it in a day. I just couldn't take my eyes off it when I started reading it.

Imagine a hot guy- a VERY HOT GUY- falling in love with you... over and over again. And have this undying love for you, literally! Goodness. I would've just die thinking about it.

Okay, so before I rattle and squeal more, lemme tell you the story.

Maybe not tell you; just quote from the summary at the author's website.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the said characters below or the summary itself.

Since a horrible accident claimed the lives of her family, Ever can see auras, hear people's thoughts, and know a person's entire life story by touch. Going out of her way to avoid human contact and suppress her abilities has branded her as a freak at her new high school—but everything changes when she meets Damen.

Damen Auguste is gorgeous, exotic and wealthy. He's the only one who can silence the noise and random energy in her head—wielding a magic so intense, it's as though he can see straight into her soul. As Ever is drawn deeper into his enticing world of secrets and mystery, she's left with more questions than answers. She has no idea just who he really is—or what he is. The only thing she knows to be true is she's falling deeply and helplessly in love with him.

~

I just love how Alyson Noel conveys the story. For a moment there I thought that it was so predictable but poor ole me being wrong. I mean, I don't want to be a spoiler or anything but I thought it was some kind of vampire story again. Vampire Stories are so last summer - seriously. And with a lot of books being published about vampire craps and all, it's good that some people know how to write something better than sucking blood. No offense to all those vampire fans.

I'm recommending it to all of you bookworms out there.

You HAVE to read it.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evermore

I'm recommending it to all of you bookworms out there.
    Well< I should read it(I'm a BOOKWORM) and If i find it great to read I'll give my thanks to you ayu so were I can read it anyways or I should go research it!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

I read it and couldnt stand it...-__-
    It was nothing special in my eyes and the stupid tulip thing got on my nerves.
    To me it seemed to be the same thing over and over again just like Twilight...DX
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Well< I should read it(I'm a BOOKWORM) and If i find it great to read I'll give my thanks to you ayu so were I can read it anyways or I should go research it!
    Great! I'm glad you will. And you will surely enjoy it... unlike someone here.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticCharm View Post
    I read it and couldnt stand it...-__-
    It was nothing special in my eyes and the stupid tulip thing got on my nerves.
    To me it seemed to be the same thing over and over again just like Twilight...DX
    lol
    The Tulip-thing did go a little overboard.
    Hmmm... I don't think so. It did have some similarity into it like that bed-watching scene like Bella's and Edward's and this school thingy and the ability to live forever. But I think it also had some differences. Like for the fact that Ever had a gay friend, which is quite funny, she hated Damen for a while and the whole thing with Drina, Damen and Ever. Totally a different plot.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Great! I'm glad you will. And you will surely enjoy it... unlike someone here.
    Of course i like too read good stories infact I have read a good one the title is eleven minutes i think it is(its about a girl who went to Sweden and ended up being a prostitue and didn't fall inlove and the end she make 3 movies based in her life)
    So where I can read it?
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish Demon Deathcase was a little bit longer. After all you would like to know what becomes of the Leila Marcus and would D go back to the barborois.

+ Reply to Thread