+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: twilight series and house of night series...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: twilight series and house of night series...

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticCharm View Post
    House of Night is another vampire like book.
    Except it takes place at a school and you can only become a Vampyre (thats how it's spelled in the book.) if you are choosen by a there godess Nyx.
    But anyways it revolves around Zoey (Main character) who has special talents and many boy issues.

Its worth a try. =D
    I think...that sounds even worse then twilight. Lol. I really do enjoy the twilight books. But I hated them until the third, it really makes it a better story once you get to the end.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I think...that sounds even worse then twilight. Lol. I really do enjoy the twilight books. But I hated them until the third, it really makes it a better story once you get to the end.
    XD Its not that bad actually, but the Zoey is somewhat hoeish...No not somewhat, IS hoeish.
    Anyways, I dont really like the Twilight books period, bascily because everyones making it into something so much bigger than it actually is.
    Plus the story-line (to me) is bland.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

The story IS extremely bland, until the third book. I like the parts from Jacobs voice a lot more. He's a way better main character then Bella. Bella is such a "weak" person. She makes selfish terrible decisions KNOWING they are terrible. It gives the message that yanno as long as you love him, it's ok that he's a monster. And as loong as you go for love, it doesn't matter who you selfishly use or step on or walk all over, as long as your happy. Wtf kind of crap is that to teach people? I mean seriously we need to be teching consideration and care for those around us because that's how communities work and thrive. That is why america is falling apart. Because every one has this selfish for them selves thing going on and everyone seems tot hink it's ok.
    I also agree that people make it SO MUCH bigger then it is. They're ok books. The third is really entertaining. The end will probably piss me off. But I'm enjoying it right now. (I'm about half way through.)
    And hoes make stories interesting. LOL! I will likely check it out eventually. I have nothing to read after the twilight series.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (Dec 01, 2010)

Newbie nicoleantonia is off to a good start nicoleantonia's Avatar
    Thanks

I read Twilight and its sequels and really liked it until all little 11-13 year old girls (sorry if you're in that age group!) started reading it and started obsessing over Edward. And then I realized that Meyer's writing style is flawed and her story was unoriginal and boring. And all the characters were pretty much very hate-able. The only character I like now is Jacob.

Anyway, I hate that weird vampire fad now. I was into vampires before it was cool, back in MY day when there were barely any good vampire novels out there besides Anne Rice. Now we're just too bombarded with teen-girl obsessive vampire novels that aren't very well written to begin with =/ I tried reading Blue Bloods, couldn't get through it, the writing style was so bad. It's too easy of a genre to write about so amateurs go into it and get big when they're not even very good to begin with.

oops, didn't realize this thread was so old x.X

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only seen the movie. Seems like everyone in america is a fan though. My friend has read all of the books and says its a great series but I don't know if I should look into it or not.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i only saw the moive and looking forwad to seeing the new moive but i heard the books are alot better and give more details than the moive ..( thats' the case with most moives)
    yeah twilight is an excellent romance story ..its gives it dark side yet a love stroy behind it ..me like

Newbie blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070 may be famous one day blackrosegurl070's Avatar
    Thanks

I havnt read twilight but i have read all of the house of night novels except for the latest one and I'm absolutely hooked! They are awsome...at least in my opinion. I almost wish they would make a movie for the house of night books.
    Woweeee!

Newbie Banshee is off to a good start Banshee's Avatar
    Thanks

Fufufufufufufu........... I must express my dire hatred for Twitlight. As it is with a sad heart I find that the trees the cursed books were printed on were better off being burned than having to face the terror of turning into a book about sparkly fagpires. I hope missus Meyer burns in hell for her blasphemous work of nothing.
    Your head would meansomuch to me-ICP Fufufufu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast