+ Reply to Thread

Thread: being trolled?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

being trolled?

well this wee dude hes says hes like 14 or 13 and he added me then was like omg i love u blah blah and i donno him tbh and hes like aww i fall inlove easly and i told him i had a bf and all and he tryed to tell me he was gonna kill himself....and then i told him i would be firends with him but todayand he told me he has a pic of me on his computer how ever he got it i donno... he was takin the hand out of my bf and my bf's dads jobs sayin they were pathetic etc (my bf is a brick layer his dads a plummer) but then he started askin me did i know what trolling was but i mind a mate of mine telling me about it a good while back but i dont rember i know its somthing to do with spaming but the dude was looking me to explane it to him etc i just blocked him from my msn so can someone help explane to me what hes on about he cant hack me right?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: being trolled?

See, this is why the very first questions I ask new people on my MSN is "Where did you get my MSN address and how do you know me?"

If I don't get a straight answer, I remove them from my list.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

the guy added me because he wanted a signature....he was from da i belive

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

cut off all contact with him. no talking. no responding. no nothing.

all that does is invite trouble, which it already has.

and if he kills himself, oh well, HE IS THE PATHETIC ONE.

Abu is NOT lenient on these kinds of matters.

+ Reply to Thread