+ Reply to Thread

Thread: depressing!! :'(

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy depressing!! :'(

well my bf is goin away to italy for a WHOLE week..... T^T

im gonna miss him like crazy i donno what im gonna do tbh....

im not gonna get to even talk to him for a whole week
    i know i have exams and stuff then and i should be just studying but im gonna miss him too much to conintrate...hes always on my mind im gonna worry like crazy!! T^T

i worry about him all the time cos i care alot about him and i dont want anything bad to happen him ...last summer when he went away for 2 weeks we still got to talk but it was still very hard....i donno cos i know this time will be so much more harder...than last summer or xmas.....

and i have exmas and im gettin soo stressed out and all that crap im lucky im not gettin moderated on anything just yet anyways...other than music but oh well

i have soo much stuff on my plate now its soo hard sometimes i donno what to do i have more than i can swallow....

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: depressing!! :'(

Best bet is to take your time, put one foot in front of the other. Just know that he is thinking about you just as much as you are thinking about him.
    Remember that you have friends here on AO and of cores those you know persenly, we are all here for you to kill time untill you are able to talk to your bf again, that is our soul purpuse of being here.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread