+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: depressing xmas / need date to go visit bf!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

depressing xmas / need date to go visit bf!

well xmas is over now such a shame ...

but im pretty glad its over since i didnt get to see my bf and i missed him soo much over xmas like i have him till the 5th now till he goes back to collage although i go back on the 7th my mum is looking me to revise for my GCSE mock exams for end of jan (even tho when we get back thats all we will be doing is revising tbh...) and i still donno what i wanna do with my live i wanted to do somthing art related but tbh im not good enough for it.

and next xmas my bf wants me to come over to his but tbh ill prob feel out of place since he goes and visits all his family at xmas his mums and dads and ill prob not know them but i think it would be nice to spend xmas with him tho cos i missed him soo much this year (cryed down the phone last night to him cos i missed him soo much )

and im still needing to set a nice date i want on for a weekend after jan but before may (when my real GCSE exams start) so any ideas? cos i wanted to go in may cos thats the month we met ^^ witch would be really nice but my exams start then so i need before it and i need to hurry up and sort out money for 3 people atlest me ,my dad and poss my mum (I DONT THINK SHE WILL GO THO i hope not tbh....cos she was agenst it all)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: depressing xmas / need date to go visit bf!

^_^ how about February 14th? it's a Sunday this year, isn't it?

and don't worry so much about seeing his family! it's always scary at first, but the more time you spend with them, the more you find your niche and how things work with them!

besides, isn't being with him worth a little bit of un-comfortable-ness??

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i guess so but i dont want them to dislike me and tell him stuff to make him wanna leave me sorta thing cos i donno his family other than his wee bro but like he tells me there cool and layed back witch is good but as i said before his dad dont want me there tbh and his mum told all her side of the family about me there at xmas and i dont want them to have expectaions or what ever for me so im sorta really scared like cos im a total outsider to them

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Pshaw. Abu's parents used to tell her tons of things to try and break up with me.
    They always thought that I'd just dump her. Or just use her for all these things.
    Good thing they finally quit doing that (hopefully).
    I was REALLY getting tired of it.
    And my mother would constantly tell me that Abu wasn't worth it. That she'd leave me, that she's useless, that she's lazy, that she's trying to steal my money, that she's trying to make me hate my own mother, etc, and even pull some racist things out of thin air.
    She's stopped though... unless Abu makes a BIG MISTAKE that somehow involves my mother in it. Everytime that happens, she starts yammerin' on and on again! -.-

BLAAAH BLAAAH BLAAAH!

*sigh*

:/ Don't worry 'bout what people think.
    Only worry if they're going to physically do something about it. In that case, just run away together. Seems drastic, but if you really love one another - nothing should get in the way.
    So let the words ramble on and on... I know it hurts, it really does, but those things shouldn't matter because they're untrue or unrelated to your relationship.

I know you're scared to meet the family, being a total stranger and all... but if your bf really is sure it'd be nice and fun - trust him.

And if his family starts telling him all this BS, ignore it.
    But if his family starts yelling at him, stand by his side!

If he loves you, he'll stand up for you.
    If you love him, you'll stand by his side.

No matter how scary it gets, you KNOW everything will work out FINE if you just talk. ...it's nerve-wracking and embarrassing, but you've gotta' convince them you're good for him and that he's good for you.

Thanks

yeah he mentanes there gonna like me more then him?(how ever thats gonna work) and thats exsacly what i wanna do is show them i DO care about there son and i wanna do everything i can for him

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    yeah he mentanes there gonna like me more then him?(how ever thats gonna work) and thats exsacly what i wanna do is show them i DO care about there son and i wanna do everything i can for him
    I know how that works. My cousins probably like Abu more than they like me.
    She's really nice, social, friendly, and innocent.

Me on the other hand........ I'm mean, a wonderful liar, unsocial, and unpredictable.

I'm sure there's something about you he finds so amazing that he's sure his relatives would appreciate it more than they appreciate from him.

Thanks

yea and he dont understand why i cant see it tbh ....i donno were he sees it some times like hes wonderful and soo good to me he stays up with me all night if i cant sleep (same time zones)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^__^ that's the thing...

the one who loves you will see things inside you, that you can't see yourself...

like... Soshi will say that i'm strong... and nice... and not a screw-up... but... it's hard to see what they see, cuz well... maybe you don't want to see the good things in you, ya know? cuz you're too scared if you screw up...

but yeah, anyways...

^__^ this Phil seems like a good guy with a good head on his shoulders, and if you trust him enough to love him, then try trusting him enough to follow him too! he won't try to hurt you or make you do something you can't, right? so there's no REAL thing to be scared of!

and when people start talking, just let them talk! they can't do a god-damn thing about it, and if they try, take 'em out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast