+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: family! AGH!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

family! AGH!

i resently said my dad was letting me and taking me to see my bf in the isle of man i told him last night i was gonna go to the travle agents on sat and get a proper prince sorted out and he ended up tottal back stabbing me sayin aye and all that now hes gonna aperently ask my mum about it and she already said no before and i really cant bare not being without my bf anymore and its getting stressing some of my exaema ( i cant spell it) is coming back due to it cos i also have! to revise for these mock exams i start on the 26th and then in may -june i have the real ones and tbh i wanna go see my bf before my exams cos i do think it will help me not worry as much and stop getting so upset and emotonal tbh cos he said aww i do was ur mum says when he really dosnt im at the verge of him liying starting to pussh me out AGAIN! and my mum said if i **** up big time in my exams and not get back into school im getting kicked out and shes sacking me from my job (like if that did happen i could easly go live with phil) but then again his perents well dad is abit of a dick tbh (not gonna lie about it like but i would never say it to him)

but i think im gonna go price it anyways and then talk to my mother once again and u know what if she says no it might be a total row cos ill prob **** her off if she cant realise the state im in at home im happy when im with him yet im upset cos i cant be with him shes seen me cry over him a millions time i guess by now her and my dad thats if they even take notice of me i donno why they still dont trust me or him they got all his details before like so whats the big deal now?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: family! AGH!

*sigh* They always do that to ya'. Right after making you wait for so long, once everything is ready, they either just make it SO MUCH HARDER for you, or they just tell you "No".

...it's usually because of 1 of 4 reasons.

1) They were planning to screwing you over from the very beginning, and they were just stalling/making sure they didn't seem like total jerks in the beginning/didn't have the heart to tell you then.

2) They agreed with the idea at first. But as more time went by and the more they thought about it, the more they realized that they REALLY DON'T WANT YOU TO.

3) Everything was going great and they were great with the idea. Then something happened. Whether they got into a fight with one another, watched a news special on something related to what's going on, Christmas Spirit left them, looked in their wallets, started chatting with someone on the phone who gave them ideas, etc etc etc. When that something happened, they changed their mind completely.

4) Something... that I totally forgot what I was going to say. ^^;; Eheheheh... sorry.

So yeah. You either have to wait it out, or fight it out.
    Most people choose the latter.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

is there any reason why he can't come to see you? or maybe meeting half way?

cuz it looks like your parents are going to be sticks in the mud, and will just keep letting you down if you rely on them too much...

=_= and yeah, that's happened before... even nowadays it still happens...

^_^ try working together with your boyfriend... cuz this seems to be tearing you apart, and if it goes on for much longer, he may not have a girlfriend to see anymore! instead some crazy lady!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah they really are but i think my dad was ok but dont wanna get in a fight with my mum and i dont rely on them cos i have myown job and money and i can cook and wash my own cloths all i do is sleep in there house and use the water and electric and i was about to be made to pay rent TO STAY IN MY OWN HOUSE! i hate my perents

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ hey, that's how it is with me too!

but yeah, it seems like it's a lot of parents' dreams for their kids to pay rent...

not entirely against it, cuz after a certain age you should have to pay for room and board, even if it is your parent's home, probably even more so. however, i just hope they want to do it to teach you life lessons, instead of getting back at you...

Thanks

i guess so but im gonna do my exams and then hopefuly move out cos im 16 now im legal to leave home like and i really do love him and wanna spend my life with him and he wants to do the same

Thanks

^_^ then more power to you! just be sure to finish your exams before running off together!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Lizzie, sixteen may be the legal age to leave your parents house. Although, let's be realistic for a minute, shall we? At the age of sixteen you cannot fully support yourself, you need a good paying job which you cannot get unless you have a good education or career. Now, that being said, you don't really know whether you will spend your entire life with your boyfriend unless you two are in a long-term relationship. Furthermore, the fact that your father said that he would consult your mom doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't care about you. Your parents may be bad to you at times, but believe me, if they wouldn't worry about you they would have said "yes" when you told them you wanted to go visit your boyfriend. And lastly, i hope they let you go see your boyfriend with an adult supervision of course

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast