kei my dad was the only one said yes my dad never consolited my mum about it when he said he would so i had to tell her again now my mum said shes NOT getting involed after me telling her about my dad saying he would and was waiting to see what she said after him telling me yes....

and i do have a good paying job i get about 300 pounds a month and phil has plently of money from tech and stuff since he saves his money (hes spent over 60 pounds this week calling me on the phone cos his xbox is broken) and tbh i work for the education bored so if i left work i could get a job easyer in a school cleaning or what ever before some other people easy if i just left home i could get by cos i dont buy things i dont need and me and phil have talked about it and we are in a long term relashion ship we have been together near a full year and hopefuly longer and we dont fight and we talk all day sometimes and we never get bored of eachother yaknow like we wanna take everything to a new level and tbh he dont really want me to get back into school cos he wants me to go live over there with him even if it means we have to live at his house for a while and stuff