+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fast and safe weght loss...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

fast and safe weght loss...

ok well lastnight i asked my dad about going over to visit my bf in the isle of man and stuff and made him a deal that i would pay for it ALL and lose alot of weght so that was ok
    btw it was my idea not his after it he said do what u have to do do what u think is right and ill try my best to get u there so hes being really nice about it and cant wait

i have the money part sorted like i get payed monthly from work near 300 pounds a month pretty much doing nothing

but i need a easy way on losing weght i only eat like 1 or 2 times a day witch dont help but i dont have alot of time for exsersise and stuff and i really wanna shead this weght as soon as i can cos i just wanna get over to him so any ideas people?...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fast and safe weght loss...

Well, to start off...
    You should only eat as much as you need. If you don't do much in a day, 1-2 meals is best (which is what you're doing). Now I can go on about dietary needs, but that usually falls on deaf ears when you're not a fitness buff. But simply put: Don't eat for pleasure.
    Not saying for forever, since only health fanatics can keep up that kind of devotion... but reduce the amount of "this stuff is tasty"-kinds of food. You know you don't NEED to get the double-patty burger, but if it's your only choice around there, just stick with a single patty, and don't overeat on the fries, and DON'T get a refill of that soda.

Exercise is key, though.
    You can do hard workouts as much as you want, but the instant you stop, you'll go back to your old eating and lazy habits. So it's better not to go fitness-crazy so quickly.
    What is better is daily walks. 1-2 hour walks are pretty good.
    If you don't have time for them, do it early in the morning. 4-5 in the morning's pretty beautiful once the sunrise hits!

Oh, and never do convenient things either.
    If you think that you'd rather spend 5-10 minutes trying to find the remote than get up to turn off the TV... don't. Get up and do it.
    Don't mind the lights on? Get over how far away the switch is, and get up to turn it off.
    Never think anything's too far away, or too inconvenient to do.
    It's not about being less lazy, it's about encouraging you to go the extra mile. ...even if it means going the extra mile in the small things (it'll inspire your future actions).

...and one thing... if you crave food... if you CRAVE food after a while, THE BEST thing to do is to either have a fruit or (the better choice) have some form of nuts. Peanuts, cashews, anything that's nuts.
    Not only will it tide your craving, it'll also make you less starved by the next meal.

It's always best to have a nutty/fruity snack between meals.

And erm...
    Yeah. That's the easiest way to go at it.

If you're really determined to lose that weight, start off there and start adding things to it (such as ALWAYS picking the vegetarian choice or harder workout sessions). You'll be surprised how fast you'll lose weight once your attitude changes about food.

... I used to be very fit... but then I made the sin of eating for pleasure and doing convenient things. ...but that burger was SO GOOD... and Abu doesn't really like to do things outside other than swim...

^^;; ...go swimming if you can. It's always fun with friends and family.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ well, i don't think you need to loose any weight... but, Soshi says the same thing to me, and i don't really agree...

but the best way i've found to lose a few is to walk everywhere you go! if you got a bike, use it all you can! bike everywhere you can physically go! ^_^ biking has done alot for me and my waiste line, it could do the same for you!

as for eating... um, i'll just add more water drinking to all the great tips Soshi gave you. Soda (and alcohol, if applicable) only mess up your face and your gut, so only have it once a week, or completely avoid it all together.

and don't let fast food places fool you... =_= most times their chicken sandwhiches are a heckuva lot worse for you than the regular hamburgers...

\(^o^)/ good luck Equinn! and more power to ya~!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Stress is also good for loosing weight

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha rushil u want me all stressed?....T^T

thanks guys cos i really need this help to get over to see my bf! thanks alot and thanks for sayin i didnt have to abu

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Eat small meals, that will increase your metabolism thus your body burns fat. Also, exercise at least 3 times a week and don't over do it. Good luck.

Thanks

thanks kei! im still getting to see him im talkin this all on bored ....

+ Reply to Thread