+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: happy,exsited,nervious and scared

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

happy,exsited,nervious and scared

hey guys well im goin to see phil on the 20th on july

as fair as i know its just me my dad phil and his mum (so fair i dont think anyone else is goin from his family)

im actuly really happy and exsited but im nervious and scared cos i really dont want him to not like me when i get there and he said thats what hes scared of. . . .

tbh i think me and him will be fine and happy together and id be heart broken if something happened between us . . .

but im planing to go buy something for him and his mum cos i was gettin him something anyways but cos his mum went outta her way about booked and bought me and my dad a place to stay so i wanna get her somthing since i am gonna be meetin her
    but i dont think ill buy for his bro or his dad tho since i wont be meetin them . . . .

but guys any tips on what i should buy them and what i should wear . . . cos this is the first time ill met them and i dont wanna make a bad impression if u know what i mean so any help guys really would areceate it thanks

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: happy,exsited,nervious and scared

Hard to say for us on what would be good to get them because, well, we don't know them or what they are like. The fact that they booked you a place to stay is really going out of there way. As for meeting his mom and him, dress in something comfortable and you like while at the same time pressentable. I had to do this with my ex before my self.
    If your only worries are about him not likeing you well thats a commen fear we all have on the first time we meet some one so try not to think about it so much. I say try because your going to any way, but having it at the back of your mind only will make it less stressfull.
    Wish you the best of luck, fingers and toes are crossed for you.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

awww hehe thank u so much

i just think ill get phil a chain or something and some sort of jewerly for his mum if thats any good???

and it wasnt in my head till he brought it up and i keep tellin him its gonna be fine

he belives me now i think

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You are most welcome there equinn.

Like I said, we don't know them. Jewelry will probably be the best for his mom or something along those lines. For him, get him something he is into that you know of.

I am sure the two of you will be fine.

Thanks

yeah i was talkin to him lastnight about alot of stuff and i asked him what hed like and he said he didnt want me to spend my money on him ( i am anyways)

and he said it dont matter what it is itll be the first gift he will get from me so he'll always keep it and im like AWWW!! hehe

but his mum dont wear jelwery...but its the thought that counts right???

Thanks

Thats like what my ex did, she asked what I wanted, I told here nothing really and that she didn't need to spend money on me at all, but she did any way and got me a little stuffed horse... I still have it actually, even though we broke up a year ago I just could not give it up.

Any ways, for his mom not wearing jewelry, get her something she would like, nice cloaths perhaps... I don't know...

Thanks

>< would do if i knew her size and what she likes. . . but i guess if i do get her jewlery she dont have to wear it yaknow but it would be the thought i guess??

i might get phil a nice chain or something?...

Thanks

What ever you think will work, I am sure they will appreciate it either way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast