+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hey

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

hey

well i have changed the date to see my bf till the 28th of march...and i buy the tickets on the 20th of feb when my pay comes though but im buying them online
    do they send the tickets out to u or do u have to get them in the air port?....i donno....

but i feel exsited,nervious,scared and happy and most of all cant wait and phil says he feels the same about it and his mum is ok about it but she thinks its gonna be ockword though...but she wants to meet me

his dad just bought a new house that him and phil are gonna do up and add an extention and all and that means ill barly get to see him but then again he kinda wants to do it and tbh im 100% behind him and the sonner we get to meet eachother the better cos were about to conpletly brake...and its not fair on ether of us and i really want us to work and im gonna pray we do (and i dont pray that often) cos tbh he makes me feel good and special if u know what i mean and it just feels right and i want it to be like that when we meet but he kinda has it in his head that im gonna reject him when i meet him? witch wont happen because i dont care about lookes or how u live i love him because hes never changed to impress me and never pushes me into things i dont wanna do and his personality is really really good and he is soo funny ^^ i love him so much but we donno how long we would have lasted if we didnt move the meetin earlyer and pluse i have a wedding to go to in march too ...im not spending a foutune on somthing ill prob onl wear once so yeah i much rather go see him than some silly wedding

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hey

Which airline are you using? Each one has a different way of checking in and getting your tickets and boarding pass.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

WOOOOOOOO tell him I say hey I hope it goes all okies. Yeah legends right it depends the airline. I think most are collection though
    I got no idea what to say

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i donno it all i know is im gonna be flyin from belfast cityand it says the flight number but no airline if u know what i mean so i donno who im flyin with ...? and i donno because i have to give my home number etc etc and my adress etc so im not sure on how to do it if u know what i mean since this is the first time i have even bought online tbh ....but if anyone could help it would be a big help and yes i know my card works with it since its mestro or somthing like that....????

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    i donno it all i know is im gonna be flyin from belfast cityand it says the flight number but no airline if u know what i mean so i donno who im flyin with ...? and i donno because i have to give my home number etc etc and my adress etc so im not sure on how to do it if u know what i mean since this is the first time i have even bought online tbh ....but if anyone could help it would be a big help and yes i know my card works with it since its mestro or somthing like that....????
    Okay let's start from square one...have you order your ticket yet?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

not yet i cant buy it untill my pay comes in on the 20th

Thanks

ah okay, so do you intend to do it online?

Just update us when you do. Honestly it's very straightfoward just make sure you have a good email address and don't delete the emails they sent you if you do it online.

Thanks

yeah ok i can use my main one because i log into msn right away and my e-mails come up there so yeah ^^ just gonna be werid tryin to do it tbh but i will ^^ and ill update u all on how it goes to but i cant promas pics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast