+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: jealousy?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

jealousy?

well my sisters had a talk with me today about my work and stuff and they have figured out that im jealous of the people in the 6 form classes at my school that my mum takes due to the fact they spend more time with her and she only talks about them making me belive shes compering me to them and that she likes them more than me and all that and the same at work like..amd she pusshes me way to hard and tbh i cant deal with people pushing me cos it makes me angry and upset and just makes my life a living hell i cant deal with it

i know i get jealous my bf knows that cos im not there i get jealous of the girls flirting with him and askin him stuff
    and that gets me jelous cos they get to see him more than i do and stuff like that im not scared about them talking to him or him leaving me for them cos it wont happen (as hes said before he got asked just before we were going out to have sex with some girl and he denied her cos he liked me witch is soo sweet!)

should i really be feeling jealous over these things? or am i just being silly

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: jealousy?

When I asked a couple of friends if getting jealous over something like your crush flirting with other girls, they said that it was okay. But my crush said that it was wrong being jelly because it was stated in the Bible. For me, it's okay to be jealous over that kind of things. It just means that you really like that person and you don't want to be separated from them. XD

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

ok why did the word Sex come up????

Also, its ok to be a little jealous. I know it can't be fun seeing your mothers attention go to someone one else other than you, her child. I suppose she just doesn't know how to relate to you at the moment, where you are in a relationship she doesn't quiet understand. Lizzie, I understand and what your going throw, my mother doesn't know what to do with me being in a really long distance relationship and that one day I do want to marry him. So if you ever need to chat, then talk to me.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Jealous over other girls?

XD Heck, Abu's jealousy over other girls had made me drop 99% of my friends!

For good reasons... I was a flirt.
    o_o Don't blame it all on me, usually they start the flirting!
    I just honestly didn't know how to respond other than by flirting back!
    ^^; It's my dad's genes probably, he was a regular casanova.
    o_o That and I hate rejecting people, it makes me feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Me just ranting
    :/ Hmph, when I was in a previous relationship (and in my worst relationship), I was jealous that my online gf still kept talking about all the "hot bishounens" on her campus. And she wouldn't pass up the chance to flirt with them if they started flirting.
    I was jealous as hell, but she didn't think it was a problem. And her friends concurred, they told me "It's just what girls do". HMPH.

...in pure spite, I started flirting with other women again. Something that I refused to do out of loyalty. It was just simple, non-personal, kind of flirting.
    All of a sudden, her and her friends went BERSERK on me! Started yelling at me for all these things!
    >_< WTF?! She was flirting with all those guys, and yet I couldn't even flirt with a single girl? How fair of a relationship is that?!

Needless to say, I dumped her. I dumped her HARD. (After several complications, of course)
    It's okay to feel jealous. It's being protective over your "property". He's yours, isn't he?
    You made a promise with each other, right?

So what if another woman stole him away? That wouldn't be right at all.
    As his future wife, you should protect him just as he'd protect you.

Just don't let jealousy turn you into a bitter person.

Having jealousy as a form of protection (when the person needs protection) is fine.
    Having jealousy as a form of protection (when the person's just fine) isn't healthy. That's just being over-protective, selfish, and insecure.

^_^ If he loves you, he'll reject every woman that comes his way. But that doesn't mean he can't have back-up from you. Let him know how much he means to you, by showing a form of protection for him.

A man who sees his woman not get jealous over him being around another woman, makes him feel like it's okay to be around other women, or that the relationship doesn't mean as much to his woman.
    Just don't be too over-protective.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks sazzy yeah thats prob why tbh sex came into it cos just before we were ofcaly goin out some girl just totally wanted sex of him and stuff and he didnt do it cos he loved me and thanks for saying i can talk to u and thanks soshi i understand abit of jealosy is ok and he knows it that its me protecting him cos i love him

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

and don't be afraid to totally punch a girl in her nads if that's what it takes for her to BACK THE F*** OFF!!!

^_^ Soshi's mine, and i intend to keep it that way!

and as for jealousy over your Mom's friends, it's okay for you to feel hurt and jealous! you're her daughter, and she should give you a bit more attention! or at the very least not make such a big scene about other people in front of you!

oh, and personally, i think you should learn how to use a gun to keep the girls off... but that's just me...

^_~ and i can be a little extreme!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Lizzie, your mom is funny as well as your sisters. Don't let them make you feel jealous, its plain silly to do so. Lol, Phil seems to be a nice guy, can't wait to see you two in about two years from now. I expect my wine and cookies to be ready when i arrive there

@ Sarah, are you moving to the states with solking anytime soon? If so, let me know, me pays you two a visit

Thanks

yeah kei red wine isnt it?!! LOL yeah well see we will be together but god only knows how it will be ^^ >< in 2 years im just finished school....thats if i get back in next year

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast