+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lip piercing

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

lip piercing

i just got my lip done like 3 weeks ago i wanna know when i can get to change it...so fair i havnt had any infections and no sign of infrections
    so any help and yes i know i have to use surgical steel all my new studs are and are 1.2mm

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: lip piercing

If the swelling's gone down, I'm sure you can change it. You may even be able to change the gauge/size of the ring. That depends on the size of the hole though.

I hope I helped a bit.

+ Reply to Thread