+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ....me + school = meh

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

....me + school = meh

awww ive been soo bored this past while

alot of poeple have developted a problem with me over nothing....id love to know why too because ive did nothing to them my teacher called my mum and said in art there seems to be quite abit of jeliousy towards me but theres nothing to be jelious about but i got 2 a's there in art and the girl that WAS my firend was sayin anout how people who got a's didnt deserve it (cos she only got a b)

and now they have all had a problem with me even the ones that had a's cos im the higest in the class....

but i dont understand if i work hard people in class fall out with me and if i slow down the school takes me to one side and tells my mother then my bf is like its ok soon ull be here and itll all be ok and he says there jelious of me too but i dont understand why....

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ....me + school = meh

People want what they didn't get, especially when it comes to things they think they deserve.

And if she broke a friendship over something as trivial as a grade, then she wasn't much of a friend.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yea but shes truned all my firends agesnt me .... shes had a problem with me for years tho ...even tho she was the one that MY EX CHEATED ON ME WITH....

like i got over it she never cos not that long ago he told her he never loved her and only loved me but like its abit late im over it and im in a good relashionship a very good one and i love the man im with and plan to be with him for a very long time so i donno why shes still dwelling on the idea of it but i think shes jelious of my relashionship that im with my bf near 2 years and she can barly keep one 2 months

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

If they were your friends, they wouldn't turn against you.

Friends stick with you through thick and thin, regardless of the situation.

I guess this is why I miss High School, and yet I don't, all at the same time.

Thanks

yea im kinda till the point i dont wanna go and cant wait to finish and move over with my bf

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

you would think people would have something better to do than to worry over grades. it was like that when i was in school which is why i dont miss it much either. infact my last year i saw sevral people get into fights that left a few people with bloody noses or a few bruises. and it was becuase of stupid stuff. and they were freinds for almsot the hole year too its crazy how some people are.

when you get to be with youyr boyfreind though everything will get back to normal because school is just drama anway for most kids.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    when you get to be with youyr boyfreind though everything will get back to normal because school is just drama anway for most kids.
    And then you get the drama of a committed adult relationship, which is its own ball of wax...

Thanks

yeah i know that too he wasnt in the best of moods lastnight (my bf) ....

but im goin to see him on sat so well see what he wants to do about us....

(god i hope he dosnt leave me *crys*)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast