+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: my life is f****ed up ...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

my life is f****ed up ...

well yesterday my bf told his mum i wanted to come over to see him etc and she said it was fine but were not aloud to stay in the same room ....

but his dad said he didnt like the idea and stuff even of me coming over?...

my mum and dad are also coming well i deffo know my dad is and we wouldnt be stayin with them so i donno why his dad wont like the fact of me coming over ....

i guess untill he gets to know me he prob thinks im a masive whore and tbh i have been goin with phil almost a year and all

but it could also be he dosnt want him to get me pregent ( although i wouldnt mind that...) cos he had a bad past he got some woman pregent and she wont even let him see his dughter...

i donno what to do all i know is im still goin over to see him wether they like it or not . not as he needs to know if im there right? if his mum knows its ok right???#

(crys and rips hair out)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my life is f****ed up ...

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks.
    If you want to see him, see him.

^^ I know that Abu and I snuck away from parents to meet each other (despite the fact they REALLY REALLY REALLY didn't want us to meet)... And though we were caught and had Hell the days that followed, we endured just so we could stay together!

Love knows no bounds. Don't give up!

.... just don't get pregnant yet. As much as you'd love to have his child, make sure you have enough years for each other as a couple, not as parents (though parents love one another, their time alone together is cut at least in half).
    (Abu and I aren't gonna' have kids for a good while. We want some amazing years together as a couple first)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

have to agree with Soshi on that one!

having a baby before you're ready can literally ruin your life, even if you both love each other and are made for each other...

plus, my sister got pregnant at 17 from a guy she didn't even like, so it's a very big step that has to be considered...

^_^ but i know you probably don't want to have a baby now...
    but the thought of being together with him, with someone you love created...
    it's beautiful and wonderful and enticing...

but remember, those years you spend rearing children are years you won't really be spending with your Honey... so it's best to wait, so you really know each other and know how to make it work so you can go on dates still...

^_~* and maybe even ditch the kids with a baby sitter for a weekend or two!

and yeah, parents always push their past bad relationships on you (went through that whole run-a-round when Soshi and i got together), but either brush it off or tell them firmly (not yelling-ly) that you're not them, and Phil is not whoever.

^_^ and i'm sure his parents will love you, but like you said, as soon as they get to know you! maybe meet them at a restaurant before going to their house? it's best to meet on a nuetral ground cuz it's easier for everyone!

\(^O^)/ AND SUPER GOOD LUCK!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

thank u guys soo much atlest i have some other people thats already been though it! thanks!!!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the best couple has shed their thoughts.
    I'd give it a shot: Don't have kids! Not until you've become a very patient person. And when you're above 25.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

and make sure you can take care of yourself and your baby financially. Just in case your guy turns out for the worse. Don't you have a baby now, that can be your worse mistake. I know a 14 year old girl who got pregnant, and let's just say it's not pretty.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Um...interesting case. His father's behavior is understandable to a certain point, but he can't do much about it. If you have your parents' support go ahead and pay a visit. Stay in a hotel and he won't even know you're there Just take care of yourself, being a mother at such a young age is not as easy as it looks. Not to be harsh or anything, but once you have a child life as you know it is over. Having a child is a big responsability. goog luck!

Thanks

yah i know it will be and his mum dosnt want it to happen at the moment we know we wanna wait to we have the money and have our own house and stuff so it will be ok but were ready if it happeneds like tbh ^^ but we know we need to wait hehe ^^ just didnt like the fact his dad didnt want me over at all... but his mum dont mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast