+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: my life is f****ed up ...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my life is f****ed up ...

yeah i know btw thanks legend XD but tbh i dont think im good enough and i dont have the patence i do all mine quick....

and the only thing im good at is lookin after kids and cleaning aka housewife shit ....i dont even think im good at art anymore cos i see other poples and there soo much better.... and its too expensive to do all that

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    yeah i know btw thanks legend XD but tbh i dont think im good enough and i dont have the patence i do all mine quick....
    Little kiddies.
    Take that thinking into a relationship and it'll fall apart. No one is good enough at start. Do you know how frustrating and difficult for me at first? I used to take pictures, cut 'em out and use different wallpapers backround to make my sigs. Regular practicing, experimenting and curiosity are the reasons that I can make awesome sigs xD

Or as Yasmine would say. "It's all about the passion x3"

and the only thing im good at is lookin after kids and cleaning aka housewife shit ....i dont even think im good at art anymore cos i see other poples and there soo much better.... and its too expensive to do all that
    Take inspiration. ^_^ Mine were Sas, Janet, Sazzy, Yasmine, Gwen, Fooligar [will update the list, too ]
    There are many tutorials on the net. But for me, it's all about passion and curiosity.
    I feel like it's all about me now O_o ...

Anywho, don't feel down. YOu can get PS for free, you know

EDIT:
    Ask Sasu how much I hassled him about layers in PS. I didn't know how to use multiple layers.
    I sent him like 5 PM's ~_~

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ that doesn't sound silly!

maybe try going to the same uni as him? or atleast one close?

^_^ it's good to fill your mind with lots of different things so your conversations (with your hubby and everyone else) a lot more deeper and meaningfull...

^o^ and it's fun! that's the important part! as for what you're going to do with your life... hmmm:

1) what sounds good: a job (something to pay bills), a career (something that you'll do for the rest of your life), or being a housewife?
    2) what do you like to do in your free time? read? draw? study? walking? what's most interesting in those activities that makes you want to do it?
    3) remember, a lot can happen in life, so don't limit your options...

^_^ or, just talk to Phil! after all, he knows you better than anyone, so he'd probably have better in sight...

^o^ but my Dad would say to be a nurse cuz that's the best thing you could ever be.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

aww ermm he goes to collage/ tech ...he does brick laying the time i get my alevels done he will be a full brick layer...cos he only does 3 years and hes on his 1st now so yea...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

aww ermm he goes to collage/ tech ...he does brick laying the time i get my alevels done he will be a full brick layer...cos he only does 3 years and hes on his 1st now so yea...
    omg! that's so cool!

^_^ is he all hot from all that hard work!

^o^ ya gotta cool him down, Equinn!

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll say you get a career on something, Equinn. Don't become too dependant on your partner, for some reason men become @-holes after marriage.

Thanks

yeah my mum thinks the same thing due to why she dont want me or my sisters to get marryed but i know phil wont change .....cos hes not like that but i know im gonna try somthing and im already in witht he education bored for cleaning so i could get a cleaning job at a scholl there

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds good ^_^ But try giving graphics a shot, too. Do you have open days for uni there as well?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast