+ Reply to Thread

Thread: student (loans) (grants) (awards)

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

student (loans) (grants) (awards)

ive been having to look at were i wish to go to collage after next year and i really wanna move over with my bf to the isle of man but so fair ive found out it mightent be possable for me to get a student loan ... but my mother is on benifits and dosnt make enough money (my sis is in manchester and gets her loan) but because the isle of man has its own goverment i cant even get a loan over there i have to live on the island 3 years before hand... ive been looking everywere for loans cos im gonna need to rent as well as pay my course per year (£3,240 only my course) and phil dosnt wish to take a loan out in his name because he dosnt want to be in dept and over there i need to get a permit to actully work too so i donno ive been hoping i could get a loan from n ireland to use over there does anyone have a clue about this kinda stuff????

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: student (loans) (grants) (awards)

I think you have two choices here:

1. Stay in Ireland and finish your studies

2. Move in with Phill to the Isle of Men and wait three years so you can start studying

Choose the one you feel will make you happy.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i talked to phil and he said he still wants me to move in with him and that is my choice also hehe CANT WAIT!! i do need proof of livin there etc but thatll be trough on doctors and dentists and stuff??

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    yeah i talked to phil and he said he still wants me to move in with him and that is my choice also hehe CANT WAIT!! i do need proof of livin there etc but thatll be trough on doctors and dentists and stuff??
    Ahh i see. I thought the Isle of Men was part of the United Kingdom, if so i don't think you need to go through of all that trouble to get a student loan since Ireland is part of the Kingdom

Thanks

yeah but i wanna move to the isle of man kei ...

+ Reply to Thread