+ Reply to Thread

Thread: today really isnt my day

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

today really isnt my day

this morrning i had a maths module ( repeat ) i was feeling quite confadent about it and all but i went to my math teacher and asked her about my reader and she told me to go see the teacher who is incharge of special needs but she wasnt in the class so i went to my princable cos i met him in the corradoor and asked him about my reader and he said i wasnt intitled to a reader ( and i clearly am i was tested for dislexica last year and i was told i was in titled to a reader by the woman who diyagnosed me and she also told my mother) and apernely i was only aloud my extra time (im ment to get both) and this really upset me but the head of the exams was my form teacher last year and he knows whats going on and is helping me out and sorting me out with my reader.

then

my firend is being bullyed about her weght by some guy in her class shes pretty much starving herself because of him and tbh were both about the same weght and i know whats shes been going though because it is the same as me and i stayed with her and were getting it sorted finaly!

thennnnnn

i was just talking to my bf he was kinda anoyed and i could tell and i got him to tell me what was up because he wasnt really talking and didnt really wanna talk but i got him kicked out of collage because of me crying about my exam and stuff he said it was ok and for me to not start cryin on him (i was very very close tbh) and that he loves me ether way and i love him soo much and i feel really really bad i got him kicked out of collage

my day really hasnt been my best and i have another exam tomarrow witch is
    sicence (chem)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: today really isnt my day

Well your teachers and your family knows what’s going on, so they will sort out everything soon enough. Something like that is more annoying then anything else. How ever, after going through similar exams my self when I was your age (I didn't think I would be saying that any time soon) so I know how stressing it can all be when there is even just a hick up. But your teacher is helping you out so it sounds like you are getting the help you need. Best luck to you on it.

Bullies, the best to deal with bullies who name call is to realize is that what ever bullies say is bull sh*t. They enjoy making other people feel bad because of their own failings. Just remember that they are pathetic as that’s the only way they feel good about them selves and they are nothing more then a zit on the ass end of the world.

That last one is kind of serious. How ever, despite unintentionally getting him kicked from college he still loves you and forgives you. Yes he will be rather perturbed about what happened and you feel bad. But he forgave you, which means you two are very close and your love for each other is strong, now what you have to do is forgive your self.
    Ask your bf about what you can do to help fix things, if he says it's best for him to do so alone, then you have to let him even though you want to help fix things. I am sure the two of you have a time where you have all the time in the world to talk with out it being a problem, but you are going to have to wait till that time no matter how hard it is to wait.

Remember, you have friends, even here in AO who care and want to help you, use them for support because they want to give it to you. I know we can never replace your bf and would never want to, but your friends can help you through the day until you have the time with your bf.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Scourge, thank you again for one wonderful post here. (:
    I couldn't have said it any better and I won't do now in all exactness, since he wrote pretty much everything I would have.
    But I thought you might just feel better if Scourge isn't the only one replying to you. I want to show you that he isn't the only one who cares and wants to help.

The first thing will solve itself really soon, I take that bet. If your teacher knows about what's going on, he will resolve that issue, I'm sure of that.
    That exam won't be any problem.

The bullying thing. Just forget about it. I understand that this must be kind of tough to go through, since it might more or less affect you as well. But believe me, you shouldn't take those things too serious. Those guys have definite problems if they pick on people like your friend. Even more since I believe I saw some pics of you in the member gallerie. If she's about the same weight, I wouldn't even take those comments seriously one second.
    I was bullied, well not really bullied but made fun of, because of my size. In fact, I'm still rather small in comparison to my school comrades (I'm about 171cm). Anyway, when I was younger, I was really small for my age. Like, real small. So many people called me things I didn't want to be called and things which I can't translate into proper english to be honest. I guess you can imagine though.
    But really, I didn't care. I ignored them completely. And it helps having a friend at your side. One guy was especially annoying. He went after me, and I just told him to 'piss off.'. I said that seriously two times into his face (well, I had to look upwards, but I still tried to look angry in a way), my friend then joined in as well. Guess what: just got to be too much for him . He left. Except for one or two comments, he didn't bother to annoy me any more.
    So, just forget about them. Tell your friend to be self confident. It doesn't count ONE single bit what those 'guys' tell her. It really doesn't.

The last one is, as Scourge said, more serious. Though I don't quite the whole thing. But hey, you have to look at it that way: He forgave you. Which means, he really seems to love you a lot. If he would just like you or something like that, I believe he would have been really mad about what happend. But in fact, he wasn't. This can really show you how serious it is for him to be with you.
    Don't worry, Be happy, not everyone has the luck to find a person like him. You should tell him ... ;-)

So yeah, that's my share. Don't be too down about those things. I know, it's easier said then done. But try it.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks alot and i know and i have told him many times im lucky to have him and for him to love me and trust me as much as he does

but the good thing is he hasnt been kicked out now ! YAY but hes now in his last strand and he really cant affored to be kicked out and his mum and dad will deffrently HATE me if i get him kicked out....but i told him i wont text or call him when hes in the workshop anymore sooo thats every morning exsept for a wed.... but i dont want him to get into anymore shit cos of me i love him too much to get him in trouble but he knew what was goin on yesterday and that i was upset and stuff so he was textin me back even if his teacher was watchin

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You two are very lucky to have each other. Which reminds me how my X and I were till out side forces blew everything to hell... *Sighs* Well I am digressing here as this is about you and now and not me and my past. Any who if you need some one to talk to you know how to contact lap and I.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

yep yep!!! ^__^ and thank you guys very much!! and u can talk to me too if u like u know how to get me too XD

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

You're welcome. (:
    See? Everything is alright again. Lucky that he wasn't expelled. That's great, I'm happy for you.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread