like wtf! my bf was ment to be home last thursday and hes still not back the eruroption has stoped all airway once again because on sunday at 1pm it was ment to be back up and running now its ment to be tomarrow at 7pm and the worst of it is im ment to go see my bf next thursday so thatll be 100 pounds down the drain if he dont get home ...it dosnt effect me getting over since im going on the boat but on the way home it does and i dont mind it effecting me on the way home tbh i hate goin home ....but aparently the navey is now aloud to get uk people and bring them back home...

but i havent heard from my bf since friday morning i dont even know were he is atm tbh cos i only got like 1 text and his phone died (he forgot his charger) and ive been sitting at home like a depresso beside a phone or computer just waiting for him to contact me cos im soo worried ....i donno how im gonna cope in school now i just feel like i wanna cry and even last week i was asked by a teacher was i ok she pulled me to one side after class...obiously i said i was but im really not ok....