+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally I am back

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Finally I am back

I've not had the net for over a week and I got soooo bored, even playing on the Wii or DS or PSP didn't help, I got bored of them too easily just playing by myself.

But alas, I am back now and hoping to get back in GFX and maybe trying a few wallpapers.. although mine really do suck. But Really I should be working on my website to try and practise what I've during my web designing course.

Anyway.. i doubt anyone really noticed I wasn't around for a while, but you will see me online now obviously, as I am posting this entry so there :P
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Finally I am back

I KNEW something around here was a miss, glad to have you back. Its been pretty quiet i thought you got bored of us :P
    only notable thing happening was that my laptop crashed hardcore..so i have nothing until i reinstall windows(stupid companies that don't provide the disc when you buy the pc...)
    no music...no photoshop...no music software(Cubase/ezdrummer etc..all my resources -brushes-images etc...just when i was ready to make sigs again...

So until then, i'll join you by posting means to tend to my loss.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

WOOT for posting then in that case Sasu.

Awwww you don't have PS, you poor thing. Then again, I haven't worked in photoshop for weeks, almost a month.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! Sazzy is back!
    Well, it's a good thing you came back, to amaze me with you graphics and such. I really did miss you! I've tried myself to get into other things too, but I just missed making graphics too much.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread