+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Halloween!!

Well don't know how many people know me but anyway...

Halloween is my second favourite time of the year. Not because of trick or treating because really... thats just a publicity stunt to get parents to buy sweets for kids who shouldn't really be out knocking on strangers doors. I prefer the halloween where its just to celebrate All Hallows Eve but without bringing to dead to the land of the living. I don't really believe in witchcraft enough to want to actually try it.

But my main reason is because its the only time of the year I don't have to get cheap remarks for wearing black (see there is always a hidden agenda). Also it means I can really watch Nightmare Before Christmas to my hearts content! I really do love the movie and I watch it every year as well as listen to the soundtrack if I don't get the chance to watch the movie, which is probably what I will be doing this year as I am working in the evening (talk about spoiling my fun!!!).

How can you not like the movie anyway?? ohhh unless your a chav where you don't really have a clue what the world is about because you don't understand anything properly. I know its more of a gothic movie as its really about the dead taking over Christmas but its a funny musical.

So if your not doing anything special for halloween, then watch Nightmare before Christmas!!!!!
    Last edited by Sazzy; Oct 30, 2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: My crappy spelling T_T
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halloween!!

Indeed, why I remember when this film first came out, still have my original copy, yo yo yo!
    But will indeed watch this awesome film tomorrow at my aunt's party. It shall be ever so fun! Not just this movie though, should be all of Tim Burton's films! The man is a genius. About the Halloween trick or treating bit, I'm actually mischievous this year around. So I won't be getting my candy, people will be getting theirs <:

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I wish I could do a Tim Burton Marathon but I only have Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse bride, Edward scissorhands and Charlie and the chocolate factore. I don't have beetlejuice, Batman 1&2 and big fish.

Mischievous hay?? what kind of mischief though? it sounds very intriguing...
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a fan of Nightmare Before Christmas when I was 6 years old. I hate the 'gothic' label that they stick on it these days, and how Hot Topic sold the entire film out.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Well I wish I could do a Tim Burton Marathon but I only have Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse bride, Edward scissorhands and Charlie and the chocolate factore. I don't have beetlejuice, Batman 1&2 and big fish.

Mischievous hay?? what kind of mischief though? it sounds very intriguing...
    Let's just say some cars might get theirs this year x3
    Also you can't forget James and the giant peach, I loooooooove that movie!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

We don't have hot topic over here, I just spent around &#163;44 on Nightmare before Christmas stuff at the Disney store.

I suppose the only reason it has the Gothic label is because Burton is like Loved by all Goth's for his eccentric taste and wicked imagination.

Pyro - Ohhhhhh that kind of mischeif.. it does sound like fun, I might have to wing work and come and join you :P

I wasn't too sure on James and the Giant peach to be honest. It did have the Burton feel but I dunno, its not one of Burton's best adaptations of a Dahl book.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I sure hope you mean "Content" because "Contempt" means something similar to hatred...

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Yeah I did... I get easily confused when typing about spelling... but I hate having to refer to dictionary all the time because of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast