+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It has been a while!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

It has been a while!

I didn't realise how long I posted my last entry. I've been too busy dealing with sorting the site skin again and getting the navigation bar to work. But alas, It is done and I hope it is better than before.

Also since then I've managed to get my hands on a copy of "Adanced Photoshop The Premium Collection Vol. 3" magazine/booklet. I must say, I found it really useful and I've seen a lot of wonderful works by artists. Few of the image I've seen have even inspired to start being more creative in photoshop and I have made a few more images which can be found in my Gallery..

I really have managed to find that spark of enthusiasm for Digital Art again. It did help that people have been adding my wallpaper's to the favourite's on Deviant. But I should really try to do more work in the style to see if I haven't lost that spark. It really would be a shame if I did and I don't know if I would be able to get it back, but who really knows. At least I've been able to also get back into studying for my web design course a little more seriously. I've even gone out and brought some books (yes people, I did say the work "BOOK", I know its a a rare thing to hear my say/type, but I did) on web design, PHP and MySQL and HTML, XHTML and CSS, as well as a book on Adobe Flash as I will need all the help I can get with that one. I have even started to read through then. I've managed to make little tags on the sections I will need to go back to use as references. Which admittedly is a really good start to the next cram sessions that I will be doing in the next month.

So you might see more changes with the site as times goes on.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It has been a while!

Good to see you again.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Did sazuka miss me?????? Although I have been around.. just not when you are I guess.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm always on, which means you never are!

Thanks

ohh ok, I stand corrected then.

+ Reply to Thread