+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Its been a while.....

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Its been a while.....

Well seeing as I was going to upload some images to the gallery but failed to see the upload option. I decided to make a journal entry instead....

Well its been like a month since I actually posted something on AO. It is kind of hard to get back into things. But my Artistic/Creative side has really dominated my time these days. If you look at my Deviant Art link in my sig and go to my gallery you will understand.

I even started to take requests on DA to help improve my drawing skills. I've only managed to finish two requests so far but the members there have been very helpful and supportive so its taken my attention away from AO. In fact, its taken my attention away from other forums except the one I am an Administrator of.. Anime Vector. But we are in need of active members so if your into Graphics, Digital Art, Original Art, etc then please join us ^__^

Otherwise, Life is pretty much the same, looking for work while I'm not digitally painting. I recently applied for a job at a Local Bank... I've had one telelphone interview and I'm currently praying that I get called in for a face-to-face interview. So I have to see how that one goes.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Its been a while.....

I really should dust off my barely used AV account. I have always thought it would be cool to have a Deviant Art account also. I kinda feel like not having one means I can't sit at the cool table. I honestly think I should accumulate new work and have a nice chunk of change to show first though. And I never get around to making any new pieces. Funny, I've felt like I've been less active here too... I don't even have an excuse. o.O
    ... Not Ever Again...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I really should dust off my barely used AV account. I have always thought it would be cool to have a Deviant Art account also. I kinda feel like not having one means I can't sit at the cool table. I honestly think I should accumulate new work and have a nice chunk of change to show first though. And I never get around to making any new pieces. Funny, I've felt like I've been less active here too... I don't even have an excuse. o.O
    oooooooo make a DA account even if you hardly use. I found that I only posted photo's at first but then at the beginning of last year, I got really into graphics and digital painting that I started posting more of my work. Plus with people constantly posting work, it gives that motivation to post some too. And that's always a good thing ^___^
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

You probably remember me.

I am posting to say that I miss reading your replies to thread topics, and not seeing you around more often, of course. =)
    Last edited by kedar; Aug 04, 2010 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks

Awwww Kedar *glomp*

I admit to not being around as much as I used to. I tend to be more active on Deviant Art than any other forum...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Good to see you on AO, Saz! ^_^

I've been pretty active elsewhere myself. I've been mainly workin' on my WordPress blog, posting art and such. But, I miss AO. Last time I was on IRC, I seen you were on, but got no reply. T_T

We should talk art some time.

Thanks

Sprout! sorry about IRC.. i must have been working on a new art piece. that tends to grab most of my attention or I was watching anime, sorry about that.

Indeed talk art soon, don't forget to link me to new pieces ^__^

+ Reply to Thread