+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just some thoughts..

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Just some thoughts..

Well after posting yet another signature tutorial in the GFX section, it does make me wonder why I actually post them. I mean the last few I've done, I don't know if any one has actually tried to follow them. I only want to know if people can understand them as I do tend to get carried away when it comes to explaining things. Is that too much to ask sometimes?? I dunno but it won't stop me making them when I get really bored and I do get bored quite a bit!!

The other thing that has been on my mind is, well apart from the wedding, which really has set aside for a while so we can sort out some other things that have come up recently. I've really been thinking about my future career. I don't really want to remain a waitress/bartender my whole life. I love dancing and miss it so much. I just hate living in an area where there isn't many classes available for advanced dancers kind of like myself. I should really move to a place that does, but to do that I need money, which means I need to stay at my job a little bit longer till I get back to my goal in life.. To be passionate about dancing again!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just some thoughts..

Sasu will try to post some comments on your tuts, as well as try them since i told pyro im thinking about coming back to sig making again ^_^, Having tuts around always gives me new ideas just as they have in the past, so keep em coming, like me i bet i'm not the only one reading them and getting ideas . I'll get to it once i do all my canadian things like watching hockey and eating pancakes with maple syrup are off my checklist :P

as for dancing, how about some high adrenaline pumping ero dancing for sasu's enjoyment like old times?., lol , in all seriousness though.
    i wish i knew how to help but the only things come to mind are searching the web for schools/theater type places that can offer jobs.
    Uk Sites like:
    Totaljobs.com - Find jobs across the UK
    reed.co.uk – jobs, careers, employment and recruitment

might be of help.but again there might be moving involved.
    all the best.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Sasu get back into sig making again!! I have missed your sigs, how else am meant to learn from a teacher who doesn't make sigs any more huh?????

Really you just miss seeing me on web cam really sasu.....I suppose I could poke you on IM but don't rub it in that your handwriting is better than mine!
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I did try the one you gave me a few months ago. Unfortunately, i didn't finish it due to my free trial of PSPCS3 expiring on me (T.T).

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's just the audience here at AO which made us all stop our sig making.

As for the job thing, good luck because I'm in the same exact situation. I need a better job because I have a buttload of student loans to pay off.

Lovin' life.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i think all of us old sig makers just to need come back like a an angry old person wanting the right socks at a crowded department store. We just have to show them how to kick it old school.

talk about job hunting, i couldnt find anything remotely in my line, so i got a completely different job and i'm going back to school to legit it into a career. ^_^

Thanks

oooooo yeah lets do it old school..... but how far back old school are we talking??????

I am working in a job completely different to the career I studied. It also means I am over qualified for my job I do have...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    oooooo yeah lets do it old school..... but how far back old school are we talking??????

I am working in a job completely different to the career I studied. It also means I am over qualified for my job I do have...
    Just hang in there friend, you will find a better job eventually. One that goes hand in hand with the career you studied.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast