+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nearing The End of My Vacation :(

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Nearing The End of My Vacation :(

The time is near for me to leave the USA and go home. I fly back to good Old England on Tuesday but this time I am hoping that Solking is coming with me, to finally meet my parents face-to-face. It will be a good chance to finally let my parents meet him and also so we can have some more time together, which is what really is important. We spent almost 2 years apart so the time we spend together is worth a lot more than I can ever say. No one who hasn't been in a long distance relationship can really fully understand how frustrating is it to hear that someone is being really disrespectful to your relationship because they haven't seen the couple together. I am not saying that I am using this relationship to show that it works. I am with Solking because I love him like I would do in any other committed relationship. The only difference is that we live in different countries.

Of course its hard, I barely get to see him but that doesn't entail that I going to give up on someone whom I've know for four years and whom I concider more of a best friend. If anyone has ever seen us together, then you will realise that we are serious about each other. Its just that we would rather spend together and catching up on certain things than go out every day and meet all of our friends. We have just been going out once every other day. Just so we don't stay in the apartment too much and so I can go site seeing :P

But I will post another thread about where I went in NYC and recent pic of Solking and I together later.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nearing The End of My Vacation :(

Well i'm glad this is working for you two and props for making this work. Just having a relationship work nowadays is a rarity so don't understate your achievements. As a matter of fact it is maybe your distance that is helping it. What do they say distance makes the heart grow fonder or something like that?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

First thought on mind after reading the post: Awwwwwww~

Anyways, hope that you've been able to enjoy your time here in the USA and that you've got to spend some quality time with solking Sazzy. Hope that the site seeing was enjoyable too. And most of all good luck to you and sol.

~Looking forward to read up on your trip here in the USA
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ hugs are worth more than miles, that's for damn sure!

+ Reply to Thread