+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Fan!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Nintendo Fan!

Well after buying myself my own Wii console and enjoying it so much. I went out today and also brought my own DS lite. I know its going to seem crazy to some people but honestly, it was the Brain training starter pack so its not so bad. I won't be buying games for the DS Lite that I already have the on Wii, that would just be stupid and a waste of money.

So now that is 3 consoles I own.... wow that really is a lot of money spent within two years but I've been working hard and tend to go shopping to help cheer myself up, Like any gal would really but I do make sure I monitor my spending habbits just to keep things in check. But now that Christmas is soon upon us, I will only be buying gifts for my family and not on myself. I've already asked for the Rockband on the Wii :P (sly thing that I am). Its going to be cool to play with Eddie and my best friend Ellen when we all move in together. Hopefully we will have my friend kyle join us too but that is something we will have to discuss with him about. At least then, having friends around for drinks is going to be fun.... I just wanna see a tipsy person trying to play on the wiiFit or something just to see how bad they do it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nintendo Fan!

Tell me about it!
    With the paychecks I got, I rewarded myself with games and systems. I even had to fight a guy for the last wii at Wal-mart. I waited waaaay too long to miss out on that one <333 Something on my Christmas list this year will be, Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility though.x3

I've never played Rock Band, I've always been a Guitar Hero fan, but sounds fun to play with a group! Hope you get what you want this year! ^^

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still waiting for my friend to get me my Wii, since he works at EB I get it cheaper lol. Hopefully I get it around December T_T

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ yay! Sazzy is enjoy Happy Nintendo!

We still have to play Mario Kart wneh everyone gets a Wii! too much fun!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be getting the wii for my little cousin who we foster, so i guess i'll be trying my hand at the wii also, My friend is also an avid Nintendo fanboy so i've tried the wii out with other games...and yet i don't really like the whole activity thing. ima lazy boy.

Rockband is pretty awesome, i'd buy that than GH.(havent tried the one with the drums) but RB is actually pretty fun with a lot of friends. great for anything. even though as a person who plays an instrument and generally was disgusted with it, im now a born again gamer.

im a closet Nintendo fan(since the orig.nes./owned at one point; nes/virtuaboy/snes/64/gb/gbc/gba) so im waiting for nintendo to tool up and come up with a regular system XD

oh how i miss my nes., as a kid i owned like 30 sumthing games for it.*cries*

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Abu - yeah we definitely do now that I have unlocked the Mii skin I play as my Mii.. WEEEEEEEEEEE

Sasu - woot you have finally joined me over on the gamer side!!! I can understand where your coming from with the whole musician side of things.... I can play bass now (although really its just a large violin without the bow :P)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ yay! Sazzy is enjoy Happy Nintendo!

We still have to play Mario Kart wneh everyone gets a Wii! too much fun!
    Oh boy, I'll have to buy it and get the little steering wheel.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Oh boy, I'll have to buy it and get the little steering wheel.
    It's not really necessary, though trying to steer the car becomes very very awkward.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast