+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Things Don't Change

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Some Things Don't Change

It seems like forever since I was back here. I know I should stick around more but drawing is still a priority I'm afraid. Check out my Deviant Art Gallery if you wanna see what I've been up to.

But I haven't only been drawing since October 2010. I've been working and I was starting to really hate Christmas time. Ok, they store I worked at opened in November, just before Christmas. But I never knew how hectic it could get. And because I managed to find my way around the Customer Service desk more easily than some people I was asked to work some overtime there. So I ended up doing 41-45 hour weeks all the way up to Christmas. I even did a 14 hour shift on the 21st December. Oh how I'm never going to do that again. I got so stressed the three days before Christmas that my Supervising Manager didn't want to see me stressed out. But I had to deal with most people's mistakes and even have a customer on the phone complain to me about poor customer service. I really am trying my best at the job to see if I can get more contracted hours. As 15 hours a week just isn't going to help pay all my bills and mortgage. I have a review next week to look at my progress at work and possibly get a pay rise. So I just have to wait and see.

Also.... if you see me online here, which should be more often than usual now, then please please please message me. I would love to hear from my old mates and from people who still remember me. So don't be afraid to contact me, ok
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Re: Some Things Don't Change

I think I remember you, but you most likely don't know me ('cause I never post on the forums). Sounds like your life is about as crazy as mine with work. Hope you get that raise. Hey, how can I find you on DA? I just joined that site and I'd like to see your work.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

you can either click on my DA link in my sig or click - Awkward-Sazzy on deviantART
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

..........wow! Your artwork is awesome! Very inspirational. I've added you to my watch list if you don't mind. What program do you use to colour? I can't afford anything fancy, so I'm stuck with GIMP (which isn't so bad) and a mouse.

Thanks

I actually use Easy Paint Tool SAI had to download the English patch as its Japanese. But its great to work with. Its like Corel Painter but cheaper but just as good.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. And I thought my holidays were hectic. >_<

I remember when I was a dining room coordinator and I had to pull 18 hour shifts at my job. It sucked. It was all day, every day for months. It was a painful job, toward the end of my time there but, the pay was good.

+ Reply to Thread