+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wooot Vacation!!!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Wooot Vacation!!!!

well its finalized, I am going on vacation 15th March to go and see my wonderful fiancé in New York. Hopefully the pictures will be better and I won't look so dead in them.

I haven't had a holiday in two years and I really need one and its a bonus that I get to spend time with my fiancé Solking so its worth it. The difference with this vacation is that I don't have to worry about baby sitting but I get to go site seeing. I really want to see Ground Zero, as I did a project about at University as well as the Bombings in London a few years back.

Its cheered me up that I have finally brought my ticket and insurance. I just have to study as much as I can before I go so I don't have to do much studying when I'm there.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wooot Vacation!!!!

Well congratulations Sazzy!!! I wish you the best for the time you will be spending here in the USA with your beloved Solking.~

Do hope that you will have a great time sight seeing and wont have to worry about a thing while you're on your vacation. You're such an adult for taking extra time beforehand studying rather than just putting it off...as most people would. (like myself. LOL)

~Again, I do hope that you'll enjoy your vacation, you deserved it
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Come over to Boston and hang out!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh, if she does that than maybe I'll take a little vacation up there myself too. (God knows I need one) We'll have a little AO get together to celebrate Sazzy x solking.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

no sazzy, stay away from the state of Massachusetts. Worse than New Yorkers.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

hehehe shinku called me an adult :P

well seeing as I'm in the US for my 23rd I do expect visits hehehehehe its the reason I'm going away is for my Birthday.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Funny that I should call you an "adult" as we're basically the same age, you're about 4 months older than me so. But I'm talking about like....mental age. You're so much more mature than I am in that aspect. LOL

~

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    But I'm talking about like....mental age. You're so much more mature than I am in that aspect. LOL

~
    I beg to differ

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast