+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friend Requests

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Friend Requests

Ok, it just annoys me that people think that they can just randomly add people to their friends list with out even knowing them.

I regularly reject 4 or 5 a month and it really annoys the hell out me. (mostly for the email notification I get...)

Seriously, If I don't know you, I'm not going to add you to my list, its that simple.

God, can't people read things? There's comments on my profile specifically telling them that I won't accept friend requests!

/rant

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Friend Requests

But... they REAAALLLYYY want a friend!

No but seriously: Do these people go up to every random strangers and ask for their phone number?

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

You think you got it bad. I have gotten at least twice as much as you, (though I'm sure a few other members get just as much or more than me) and it's just not that. A few ask me out!!! Honestly, you just met me or just pm me randomly and expect me to go out with you?? Then, somtimes, I get these friend request and the person never shows up again. We live in a strange time my friend (wait you're not my friend acey...oh well). At least the summer of noobs hasn't come yet. Not a whole bunch of new people. I think, though I do sometimes don't log in for a few days to a week. Have we had a bunch of noobs lately???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a tip people, go invisible. I have went down to literally zero requests now, except from people I know. Trust me they don't see you it works.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

The sad truth is that I don't even know half my friends. People just send me friend requests all the time, and I don't want to hurt their feelings by not adding them. Lately, I have just been denying them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    You think you got it bad. I have gotten at least twice as much as you, (though I'm sure a few other members get just as much or more than me) and it's just not that. A few ask me out!!! Honestly, you just met me or just pm me randomly and expect me to go out with you?? Then, somtimes, I get these friend request and the person never shows up again. We live in a strange time my friend (wait you're not my friend acey...oh well). At least the summer of noobs hasn't come yet. Not a whole bunch of new people. I think, though I do sometimes don't log in for a few days to a week. Have we had a bunch of noobs lately???
    I know! I have gotten strangers phone numbers like crazy, like one guy gave me his phone number in a visitor message on my profile, others I have had them pm me asking for my number.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    The sad truth is that I don't even know half my friends. People just send me friend requests all the time, and I don't want to hurt their feelings by not adding them. Lately, I have just been denying them though.

I know! I have gotten strangers phone numbers like crazy, like one guy gave me his phone number in a visitor message on my profile, others I have had them pm me asking for my number.
    Yeah it sucks especially when AO sends the user a msg telling them they got denied. Zev, I bet you that stranger is Trunks.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

The problems of girls on the net.
    Here's another tip: Change gender or don't tell. Do it like Hassun!
    Or delete those pics of you's, make them private or whatever.
    Good looking girl around a bunch of freaky, anime-loving guys = nono.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I'd feel bad going invisble but it could help a few things. I don't know...being invisble after all this time is kind of weird. I've thought about but not sure. It's really scary for us girls, like laps said. XD *shudder* Is any place safe on the net?? O_O

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast