Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: King of the Hill (Journal Game)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: King of the Hill (Journal Game)

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    I will have a Photon cannons emitting weird songs and you will die of sheer anoyance..>>
    MY HILL
    i combat it with a video of Ozymandias stripping in your face to the song 'womanizer' and you die of sheer horror.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

i combat it with a video of Ozymandias stripping in your face to the song 'womanizer' and you die of sheer horror.
    I will battle you with the help of THE ROCK OBAMA......
    He would deathained in you in prison with SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS....
    You would go crazy and died of sheer craziness..>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i fight back with radio active george w. bush with the laser running off of mistakes and stupidity. you die because of ignorance overload.

MY HILL

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

i fight back with radio active george w. bush with the laser running off of mistakes and stupidity. you die because of ignorance overload.
    i will fight back with Ronald Reagan using his ray gun in one finger[errrr this isn`t Ghost Fighter]...
    You will just evade and eventually fall down at the foot of the HILL..
    MY HILL!!!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Thanks

heh. do i look like a serial villian? i wouldn't tell you my masterstroke if there was no way it wouldn't work. i put a bomb on your computer over 35 minutes ago. soon a giant squid will pop out and eat your face. then rape and impregnate your eyes with little radioactive squids. then the earth is destroyed except me and my Egyptian style pimped out pad in Antartica. with its many TVs and computers. (see watchmen comic book/movie for confusion)
    MY HILL.

Thanks

heh. do i look like a serial villian? i wouldn't tell you my masterstroke if there was no way it wouldn't work. i put a bomb on your computer over 35 minutes ago. soon a giant squid will pop out and eat your face. then rape and impregnate your eyes with little radioactive squids. then the earth is destroyed except me and my Egyptian style pimped out pad in Antartica. with its many TVs and computers. (see watchmen comic book/movie for confusion)
    yEah you look like serial villain to me....
    You would destroy the earth[I would recreate the earth and imprisoning you in to the core until you were like a BUTTER]
    MY HILL!!!
    I loved my GF...

Thanks

but it causes me to radioact, and i am no longer a Ozymandias wannabe.
    but a dr manthattan wannabe! after i put myself back together, i make you explode all over youre room. and you make a splatter noise.
    MY HILL

(*hurt* and how do i look like a serial villian?)

Thanks

but it causes me to radioact, and i am no longer a Ozymandias wannabe.
    but a dr manthattan wannabe! after i put myself back together, i make you explode all over youre room. and you make a splatter noise.
    Oh,is that so....
    Sorry but i have regenrative powers i will arrange my molecule...
    After that i`ll plant a C4 bomb in your CPU then after it explodes...
    The Witch will popped out in the smoke[it will make your whole body relentless to be rebuild]
    MY HILL!!!
    I loved my GF...

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast